The hollow appearance of my eyes make my face look sunkin in and old - Very Unhappy - Westen, Florida

I had my lower lids done 4 years ago. Too much...

I had my lower lids done 4 years ago. Too much fat was removed. The hollow appearance of my eyes make my face look sunkin in and old. I also have excessive wrinkles under my eyes now. I was told by my surgeon to "be patient", that my eyes would not look the way I anticipated for at least a year. He lied. I have been to at least 6 surgeons since my surgery to see what I should do to get my face back. I have been turned away by all of them. Apparently it is not possible to fix my problem. I regret having the surgery EVERY DAY!

Pleaase name your surgery providers so others can be aware.
Is there anything to be done for upper eye lid. I too have the hollowed eyes, but cannot find any doctors to help with upper lids. I have had fat injection to upper, but most was absorbed into my system within months and the amount that remained did not make a difference to appearance. My hollowed eyes are bad due too both upper and lower surgery and too much fat and tissue removed.
Yes, that's exactly what happened to me. It took about a year for the lumps to go but marekat on this site has been very helpful and I will try restylane again but only as I now have a recommendation of a good practitioner in LA.