My Artefill Experience - Vero Beach, FL

First I would like to say how important it is to...

First I would like to say how important it is to do your homework. I researched my options for  volume loss in the face and decided on Artefill. I found a physician who used the micro cannula and had experience with over 5000 injections using fillers.The initial treatment can range from two to four vials. I had 12 Artefill vials placed  in my face, mostly in the cheek and under eye area. ( During the course of five months. ) I would recommend this product based on my experience and results. I have provided before and after photos.  If anyone has any questions I will do my best to answer them.

I had Artefill placed under the eye area and one eye turned out good enough, to mask the somewhat deep tear trough area, I guess I had a bit of a sunken eye look before Artefill. The other eye however has too much in one spot and I guess I'll have to live with it. It feels hard in that area. If a person could inject this perfectly it would be great for under the eyes, but the sad truth it is rather viscous and probably difficult to inject in the perfect fashion under the eyes. I have had it in my cheeks and nasolbial folds and it looks pretty good no hardness, no swelling, no pain.
I have the same problem on the left eye in the tear trough area. A very good practitioner can remedy the problem but it's a bit tricky. You have to use small amounts over several months.
Thank you so much for your comments about your experience in the eye area. I am going this Monday, 2 days from now...for more Artefill and am considering the Glabellar lines area, the area between the eyes, I believe some call this area the 11's. Do you have any advice Giovanni or anyone else...should I avoid filler in this area, I can't seem to find anyone who has had the product in this area
Dr Pierone