Excited for the Big Day - Vero Beach, FL

Hello! I am currently awaiting my surgery date...

Hello!

I am currently awaiting my surgery date and am still undecided on my size. I am a 34b right now 135, 5'5 and am looking at doing 400ccs natrelle silicone unders. My doctor let me bring a pair home and I believe I am going to love them. I see pictures of girls who went bigger and I like those pictures as well. I hope I won't end up wishing I went bigger.

Less then a week away! So my BA day is almost here...

Less then a week away! So my BA day is almost here next Tuesday! Last week I started taking my vitamins called Vitamedica and my Iron supplement. I need to get my iron up. I'm so excited for my big day. This Saturday I am going Bra shopping for a few zip up front sports bras. If anyone has any suggestions let me know. I am also a little nervous on the recovery time. Luckily I have 7 days off of work so I hope that is plenty of time. Does anyone know of a good website for "wish boobs"? I feel as if I have been looking at boobs for over a month now and I still undecided on how I want mine to look. But I will keep looking.

Recovery time?

So the big day is May 21 and I'm starting to wonder how long will recovery be? It's on a Tuesday would I be able to go to dinner that Friday?

3 more days!!!

Ok so I am staying at my boyfriends mothers after surgery any suggestions or things to pack? I've packed my pills for after and my new zip front bras but I'm not sure what else I need.

Yesterday was the big day

So let me start from yesterday morning. I woke up and showered with the anti-bacterial soap then the Dr.s office called and asked if I could come early which I was already ready. Once we got there I met with the Doctor, Nurse and antisteiologist. After that I went into the operating room where I only remember getting the IV after that I work up in the adorable lavender recovery room. And I guess the first words that came out of my mouth was "did I get the 400CCs?" From there I was able to go home. I didnt have any nausea or vomiting which was nice. The car ride didnt seem to bother me. I slept till about 5 o'clock and then got up to walk around. i had these white stockings on I couldnt wait to get off of me. They were for my circulation. I am not used to sleeping on my back so I didnt sleep very well last night. Very minimal pain if any. As far as today I fell fine and love my new 400 CC Natrelle High Profile boobs. My doctor did an AMAZING JOB!! I will post pictures later I am staying at my mother in-laws and forgot my camera.

Day 3

So today is the 3rd day and I am feeling some what better. I had a reaction to the meds I was on my face had a rash on it and I was sick but today seems better. Still adjusting to sleeping on my back. I love my new boobs just cant wait until they get softer.

Day 5

So today is the 5th day and I have been off my meds for two days. I have had no brusing which is nice. I'm ready to find out my size and for these things to feel less hard. I'm so in love with them and glad I made this choice

This coming Tuesday marks three weeks

This Tuesday will mark three weeks and I am healing on schedule. I am ready to get sized. So far none of my bathing suits seems to fit there all mediums I'm hoping a large will look better. Anyone have any bra and bathing suits they love?? I can't wear anything with underwire for another month and a half
Vero Beach Plastic Surgeon

Love my doctor he even came to my house to visit me after surgery