Excited for the Big Day - Vero Beach, FL

Hello! I am currently awaiting my surgery date...

Hello!

I am currently awaiting my surgery date and am still undecided on my size. I am a 34b right now 135, 5'5 and am looking at doing 400ccs natrelle silicone unders. My doctor let me bring a pair home and I believe I am going to love them. I see pictures of girls who went bigger and I like those pictures as well. I hope I won't end up wishing I went bigger.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Less then a week away! So my BA day is almost here...

Less then a week away! So my BA day is almost here next Tuesday! Last week I started taking my vitamins called Vitamedica and my Iron supplement. I need to get my iron up. I'm so excited for my big day. This Saturday I am going Bra shopping for a few zip up front sports bras. If anyone has any suggestions let me know. I am also a little nervous on the recovery time. Luckily I have 7 days off of work so I hope that is plenty of time. Does anyone know of a good website for "wish boobs"? I feel as if I have been looking at boobs for over a month now and I still undecided on how I want mine to look. But I will keep looking.

i agree with BethH i bought goal pics to my ps as well: the results he gave me are pretty close to my goal pics;

Thank you for taking the time to share your story on RealSelf! That's awesome your PS let you bring home a pair of implants. Be sure to show your PS pictures of your "wish boobs" to make sure you're on the same page! Here is a list of supplies you may need to purchase or set up for your recovery. Looking forward to your updates...you're almost there!

Recovery time?

So the big day is May 21 and I'm starting to wonder how long will recovery be? It's on a Tuesday would I be able to go to dinner that Friday?

Hi, we have basically the same stats. I'm a little over 6 weeks post op. I got natrelle 492cc's mod plus profile. I LOVE them. I'm under the muscle with areolar incision. I was done on a Tuesday and had a surprise B-day party for my hubby at my house that Saturday and was fine. Just needed help setting up. You should be fine by Friday to go out to dinner. The most comfortable sport bras ever are hanes bandinis! You can get them at Walmart and they come in 2 packs. They are not zip front so in the beginning I would step into them and pull them up to put on. I only wore the zip up I think for 2 days,,I just didn't like them and the bandinis are soooo comfy! It's all I wearing even now!! I still haven't bought any real bras,,not even sure what size I am yet,,LOL! Good luck with your suregry. Can't wait to see your results
You'll be fine for dinner on Friday! I had mine on Monday and I am back to normal pain wise (still limits ie lifting etc). I haven't taken Tylenol in two and a half days and feel great. Good luck!
Awesome that's good to hear. I'm glad your having such a great recovery!

3 more days!!!

Ok so I am staying at my boyfriends mothers after surgery any suggestions or things to pack? I've packed my pills for after and my new zip front bras but I'm not sure what else I need.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Yesterday was the big day

So let me start from yesterday morning. I woke up and showered with the anti-bacterial soap then the Dr.s office called and asked if I could come early which I was already ready. Once we got there I met with the Doctor, Nurse and antisteiologist. After that I went into the operating room where I only remember getting the IV after that I work up in the adorable lavender recovery room. And I guess the first words that came out of my mouth was "did I get the 400CCs?" From there I was able to go home. I didnt have any nausea or vomiting which was nice. The car ride didnt seem to bother me. I slept till about 5 o'clock and then got up to walk around. i had these white stockings on I couldnt wait to get off of me. They were for my circulation. I am not used to sleeping on my back so I didnt sleep very well last night. Very minimal pain if any. As far as today I fell fine and love my new 400 CC Natrelle High Profile boobs. My doctor did an AMAZING JOB!! I will post pictures later I am staying at my mother in-laws and forgot my camera.

Hey, happy healing and recovery! I had my surgery May 15th, but I just saw your post under my May and June girls posting and realized we're neighbors, lol! Hang in there, you'll be feeling great by the weekend!

Day 3

So today is the 3rd day and I am feeling some what better. I had a reaction to the meds I was on my face had a rash on it and I was sick but today seems better. Still adjusting to sleeping on my back. I love my new boobs just cant wait until they get softer.

Day 5

So today is the 5th day and I have been off my meds for two days. I have had no brusing which is nice. I'm ready to find out my size and for these things to feel less hard. I'm so in love with them and glad I made this choice

Your result is gorgeous! Perfect size & looks like you are healing so well :)

This coming Tuesday marks three weeks

This Tuesday will mark three weeks and I am healing on schedule. I am ready to get sized. So far none of my bathing suits seems to fit there all mediums I'm hoping a large will look better. Anyone have any bra and bathing suits they love?? I can't wear anything with underwire for another month and a half

Love the results do u know what bra size yet that fits? I just had my done 6 days ago 400 cc silicone
Great results!!!
Vero Beach Plastic Surgeon

Love my doctor he even came to my house to visit me after surgery