Great Results! - Vero Beach, FL

I am thoroughly convinced that Artefil should only...

I am thoroughly convinced that Artefil should only be injected by how experienced the physician is in using this product. My dr trains other dr's how to use it. I needed it in the tear troughs, sides of my temple (from volume loss) , a divot in my cheek, and my chin. Dr Pierone uses a micro cannula therefore preventing ANY bruising. When I have had Juvederm from a syringe I bruise horribly. He explained that it takes 2-3 times with artefill because he does not want to overfill and one loses 20_30% of the initial dosage . Depending upon your skin your own collegan contributes to how the end result could be. I was very leary to do tear troughs but they came out beautiful. I could not be happier with my results.
Dr. Gerald Pierone

Dr Pierone is truly a unique physician. I have never met one more kind and compassionate besides being knowledgable. It is clear that he has a love for facial rejuvenation and spends as much time as you need with him. He truly is special.

I am glad you are satisfied with the results.I was satisfied also till lumps started forming, they are under eyes, sides of my mouth and now a big one has came on my chin.I truly hope this doesn't happen to you, I would give anything if I had not had Artefil!! My Dr. also uses a cannula.
What kind of lumps are you talking about and how soon afterwards did you notice them ? Thanks :)

It's always so great to hear when someone is so happy with their results. Do you take Arnica or ice after your injections?

No, nothing and I bruise so easily !! But the dr used a micro cannula so there is literally NO bruising !!

That is awesome!! Since from what I understand the cannula is more blunt than a needle (and please correct me if that is incorrect), did the injection hurt more, or did you feel more pressure than you think you would have with a regular needle?

No, actually it is just a pinprick needle which you can barely feel and canot see any trace of afterwards. I am convinced it is the only way to get fillers. I would NEVER go back to a standard gauge needle again ( except for Botox). Botox should not bruise if done correctly with a 33 gauge needle and icing the area before.