After my First Treatment - Vernon Hills, IL

My tattoo is approximately three years old and...

My tattoo is approximately three years old and professionally done. I have already received 10 treatments on part of the tattoo, which is more dramatically faded than other parts, but still not pleased with the results. When I heard about picosure, I was interested immediately and made an appointment to the nearest location in Vernon hills, Illinois. I recently decided I am going to now get the whole tattoo removed with picosure. After my first treatment I was surprised with how the pain is much more tolerable with the picosure laser. Other laser's hurt so much! I didn't have very many blisters, maybe a couple, but they were so small that I virtually could not see them. When I was about to leave the office, one of the ladies that work there gave me her personal number in case I had any questions or concerns. I was very happy she did that because I feel more comfortable and know that she cares. I texted her a couple weeks later explaining how I thought I did not see significant results. She told me to email her some pictures, and that she would call me the next time she was in the office. She called me the next day and said that they notice results, and it's hard to notice yourself when you see it everyday. And she was right! When I put my pictures side by side I definitely see results, and she explained that it had only been a few weeks since my treatment and every week I should see results. I definitely see more results in pictures than just looking at it..idk if any of you have felt the same way..and in different lighting. My next treatment is in 3 and a half weeks, I'm waiting a full eight weeks. I just hope picosure is the answer to resolve our problems and we all end up with optimal results. Good luck everyone with your journey!

second treatment complete!

I'm so happy I am finished with my second treatment! I've been really impatient..I waited 7 weeks and it was a long 7 weeks. Fortunately, this treatment went very well and I believe I am going to see results. I blistered a lot this session, but from what I heard...it's a good thing, meaning the treatment was more effective. I've never had this many blisters before so idk if I should pop them or not..

results from second treatment

Im kinda happy with my results but feel I still have a long ways to go, which means more money.. :( I hope 8 treatments.

beginning to finished results of 2nd treatment

beginning to finished results of 2nd treatment

Chicago Oculoplastic Surgeon

Hi there, would love an update, have you had anymore treatments?
hey, how long have you been waiting between treatments? have you done 8 for all treatments? I'm in a rush since I'm traveling soon so I'm trying to have mine as soon as they're healed, which has really been after 4 weeks for me. Have you noticed it continue to fade after 4?
Your little star is almost completely gone! Hey, did you private message me a question? I tried to answer someones question on my phone but it didn't work! =/
How is your fading coming along?
Heyy girl! When I look at pictures I am amazed with my results. For instances, the pictures I just posted. When I just look at it though I feel like I see no difference its weird.. do you feel the same? I saw your pictures, awesome! I'm glad you are seeing results :)
I am so due for a treatment! I'm going to call tomorrow and see if they can get me in.
Oh here is the question! ha! Yes, I definitely feel like I see no results until I look at the side by side pics. I had my third treatment on Friday and they intensified the laser!! I could post a pic of it being red and swollen but I figured I will wait a couple weeks to post fading/results. Do you think the pics right after treatment help people who have yet to get treatments though?
Heyy! Nice! Did they tell you they intensified it? And honestly no, maybe to get an idea of what it will look like after, however the final result is the most essential. I have my third treatment on Friday I am so pumped. I waited a total of eight weeks with this last treatment..
Nice we are at the same stage in treatments! Yes, he told me he intensified it! It is looking good, parts of it look very faded. So far I am very happy with my results, it looks better than I expected after having three treatments. I am doing six weeks before my next treatment.
I have two treatments left in my package so I guess I will wait a while after my final treatment until I can get them all paid off!
Yes this laser is by far superior. Ik money does scare me...I'm taking student loans out to pay for this shit, and ik I have to buy another package:( unfortunately, I knew 4 treatments was too good to be true...
Yea, I don't know why they say 3-4 treatments to anyody becuase I do not see anyone's tattoo completely gone after four. It just seems to be a marketing gimmick to get people to do it? If that is the case that is messed up because once your four treatments in there is really no going back. I was offerend an extra treatment (fifth treatment) and I hope they still elt me take them up on that because I think I am going to wait a while to get another four or however many more until I pay all of these off!
I hope 8 treatments for me as well but yours is so much smaller than mine so mine may take a lot more....which I definitely cannot afford. =(
No for four treatments
Okay, thank you. Because I made an appointment with the same doctor and I was worried that was the price for one go
Lol ya don't worry, how big is your tat?
I thought it was 6 x 6", but I re-measured and it's only 4 x 4". So, not as bad as I thought
Ya that's not bad, about the same as mine
Good luck! When is your appointment?
What color(s) is your tattoo? How old?
My appt. is on the 26th. It's 7 years old, mostly black that's faded to dark gray with some areas of purple, pink, and blue. There are a few tiny areas of green.
Picosure is great for color, it removed my purple already
Is the $1500 for one treatment?
I just tried to write my review and my computer timed out so I refreshed it and now this website is telling me I alreay wrote a review when it is not showing up on here! I wanted to show you my progress!
I've had that happen to me plenty of times! Do you want to email them to me?