After my First Treatment - Vernon Hills, IL

My tattoo is approximately three years old and...

My tattoo is approximately three years old and professionally done. I have already received 10 treatments on part of the tattoo, which is more dramatically faded than other parts, but still not pleased with the results. When I heard about picosure, I was interested immediately and made an appointment to the nearest location in Vernon hills, Illinois. I recently decided I am going to now get the whole tattoo removed with picosure. After my first treatment I was surprised with how the pain is much more tolerable with the picosure laser. Other laser's hurt so much! I didn't have very many blisters, maybe a couple, but they were so small that I virtually could not see them. When I was about to leave the office, one of the ladies that work there gave me her personal number in case I had any questions or concerns. I was very happy she did that because I feel more comfortable and know that she cares. I texted her a couple weeks later explaining how I thought I did not see significant results. She told me to email her some pictures, and that she would call me the next time she was in the office. She called me the next day and said that they notice results, and it's hard to notice yourself when you see it everyday. And she was right! When I put my pictures side by side I definitely see results, and she explained that it had only been a few weeks since my treatment and every week I should see results. I definitely see more results in pictures than just looking at it..idk if any of you have felt the same way..and in different lighting. My next treatment is in 3 and a half weeks, I'm waiting a full eight weeks. I just hope picosure is the answer to resolve our problems and we all end up with optimal results. Good luck everyone with your journey!

second treatment complete!

I'm so happy I am finished with my second treatment! I've been really impatient..I waited 7 weeks and it was a long 7 weeks. Fortunately, this treatment went very well and I believe I am going to see results. I blistered a lot this session, but from what I heard...it's a good thing, meaning the treatment was more effective. I've never had this many blisters before so idk if I should pop them or not..

results from second treatment

Im kinda happy with my results but feel I still have a long ways to go, which means more money.. :( I hope 8 treatments.

beginning to finished results of 2nd treatment

beginning to finished results of 2nd treatment

took a long break

The longest break I have taken now has been 5 months. I do see better results, plus I've been trying to work out a lot and drinking a ton of water. I have only finished 4 treatments with picosure in a span of about a year, but I believe if you rush you're just wasting away your money. Looking at other persons results, I can tell my tattoo is more stubborn and it's going to take a while. I won't give up
Chicago Oculoplastic Surgeon