Getting Nervous

I DONT KNOW IF ITS WORTH IT YET. SOMEONE PLEASE...

I DONT KNOW IF ITS WORTH IT YET. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP. AFTER ONE TREATMENT< I REALLY CANT TELL YET. NOT SURE.

Hi, i am actually writing because i just started treatment, and wanted to know how long each of your treatments took? I was in there for a little over an hour. 35 min each thigh+butt area. How long did everyone get treatment for?

I am 5'7" 140lbs. Fairly muscular legs with dimples everwhere. It was not uncomfortable. I did not get bruising. It was hot at times, depending on pressure and how long she stayed on one spot. However, no pain.

I just started my 1st treatment ($500) and i have 5 more to go. They told me they would do carboxy therapy with it for awesome results. I am really skeptical after reading all these blogs.

Can someone tell me how long each of their treatments lasted in time? and what kind of skin you have? apparently, i have thick skin, b/c the pain was not bad at all.

THANKS =)

I don't know if it's the area were you live but I only paid 50 dollars a session of 30 minutes one done each week. I had the vellashape done on my stomach, basically what I was told is that it melts the fat. After treatment I was to go exercise, and that would flush the fat through urin and bowel movements. I also had stretchmarks from pregnancy, although they did lighten up. The discomfort was feeling of imflammation, and very little bruising here and there. Would I go back and do it again? I don't think so, I am also on weightloss program paying 140 a month don't know if I want to spend so much money when my husband says I should just do it the old fashion way lots of exercise and eating right. lol..... we all just look for something fast and believe me I've tried everything in the world and there isn't a majic potion lol....
I went for four treatments on the outside of my thighs and saw results the frist time I did it though it was only .5 of a cm by the last treatment I lost just over one inch total in both legs. I am only 120 lbs but cellulite runs heavy in our family. I did receive some spot brusing in the area but its not uncomfortable and the proceedure was never uncomfortable or got too hot ever. If the price wasn't so high on these treatments I would consider buying more but the $99 for 2 treatments is a rediculous price!
Reading all this stuff u girls writing over hear and laughing, especially on this NinaNinaNin "my plastic surgeon" ( yea the one who charges at least 10000 for the shit he does to her body of course would laugh about it)....First girls don`t EAT like PIGS! Vela works very well! Combine it with Endermologie - 1st ender. and after it do the Vela... That`s it. Do this combination 2 times a week...Endermonogie is great to take away the extra water u have under your fat - so next day ur skin looks awesome with out any bloating and vela takes away the inches from the are u work on right away. Plus results comes out even when u stop doing the treatments - it`s like u turned on a mechanism and just get ur results. But the most important thing once again - DONT EAT LIKE PIGS, visit gym and enjoy great sex with ur boyfriends or husbands...that`s it...The only minuses in vela and ender. that U get tired fast and yes spa`s charge way too much of money especially now a day when the economy is doing suck... So to save the money and get good results just do the minimum pacages, combine the treatments and don`t eat like pigs, that`s it....I spent 1500 on my treatments got great results and very happy....
Beampro, Staten island