Treatment of Broken Capillaries on the Face - Houston, TX

I had a few broken capilllaries under my nose that...

I had a few broken capilllaries under my nose that I had to cover up with concealer. I am dating a guy 22 years younger so I like to look good without make-up in the morning. I also had broken caps around my nose and on my nose and a few on the cheeks. I researched the different treatments and wanted to steer clear of IPL and any laser treatments so I settled on the veinwave system. The treatment was not all that painful. Juverderm injections are far worse in terms of pain. I had a lot of redness in the area that was treated below the nose and had to wear concealer for over a month. The area was also rough. Now here I am 2 months later and the ugly broken caps are gone. A little bit of redness remains but so far I am happy with the treatment and will go back for more to address any more broken caps that emerge along the way. I have very pale skin and I learned that this procedure works best on my type of skin.

Veinwave - Houston Vein Institute

I googled them and liked the fact that a surgeon does the procedure.

hey, are they completely gone even now? :o)
I have had so many prodcedures ot removes veins and nothing worked I wonder if I waste money on this if it will.. How bad were your capillary veins?? I have them on cheeks and side of nose . THEY actually made my face worse with earlier laser treatments that obviously did not work.

Did they numb you before the treatment, or did it just plain not hurt? Also, would love to know what they did during the actual treatment (such as if they injected you, or used a machine, etc.). Looking forward to hearing more!

They had me buy numbing cream myself. They wrote a prescription. In all honesty the doctor treated areas on the side of my face that did not have the topical numbing cream on and it was not bad.

They made you buy your own numbing cream?! I wonder why they didn't just supply it to you since you bought the treatment? I have had treatments done that numbing cream was used on me and have never been charged or had to get my own. I suppose every place has their own way of doing things though. Did it bother you that you had to get it separately?

I wonder as well...and I was out 42.00 for the cream. Yes it bothered me. I am stuck with a tube of prescription lidocaine cream.

Maybe you can stand outside of the office and offer it to people, kinda like scalping tickets. ;)

Sounds like a great idea except my son confiscated the rest of the tube. He hates shots and getting blood drawn so it will come in handy.

Ah, perfect second use!!