Vaser Lipo Was Definitely Worth It!

I had Vaser lipo on 12/02/08, I had previously had...

I had Vaser lipo on 12/02/08, I had previously had liposuction and afterwards had issues with my skin not tightening back, being 27 years old I refused to believe that I had a lack of elasticity in my skin (which is what I was being told by my Dr.).

The pain was bearable. I had my love handles, lower abs, and upper abs done. I can tell you after having traditional liposuction that the recovery time is very good I was able to continue to move around the day of, the next day was about the same (just for comparison after liposuction I was unable to move with out help for 2 weeks and walked like an 90 year old woman for about 5 weeks, in addition to that it was probably a good 6 weeks before I could touch my toes).

I can definitely see results and continue to see results each day.

My advice to anyone having this proceedure done is to;

1) Be sure to wear your garment as firm as possible and as long as   possible (this will help determine the end result).

2) Make sure to take all of your antibiotics, I had signs of infection with the Vaser I think it was in part to the fact that I missed a couple of doses. If I hadn't had this problem I believe the healing process would be faster.

I will post more pictures as I progress.

Only 2 weeks later I am still seeing great results...

Only 2 weeks later I am still seeing great results. I am very happy with the my results and the feel of my skin (something I just did not see with the standard liposuction procedure I had previously). Compared to the liposuction, 2 weeks after that procedure I was still black and blue and unable to move.

Latest pictures!  Not quite a month now,...

Latest pictures!

Not quite a month now, I believe I have seen the extent of my results from the rear view but a extremely satisfied. I am however still seeing results with my abs, I still have some swelling but most is gone I have an area that will swell then go back down on occasion, frustrating but not painful. My clothes fit me so much better now and feel more motivated to work on my new body. I am still wearing my compression garment I am convinced this helps. If you are having you abs done I believe the garment that fits like a one piece bathing suite works better than the ones with legs simply because the garments with legs have a tendency to slide down which pulls everything down with it, the other seems to pull things upward this is critical for your final result. The fat that is left has to be compressed this is the vital role the garment plays, you find that it is more comfortable (almost like skin) to wear. Stay away from OTC medications like ibuprofen for as long as you can after surgery, they can induce bruising. My Dr. gave me a list of the ones I needed to avoid before and after surgery. I did however have some bruising a few days after surgery and I believe this may have been the affects from some ibuprofen I took after my surgery for a migrain.  I hope to have my thighs and arms done within the next year or so , I'll keep you posted. I am very passionate and excited to share my information with you and wished I had someone to get information from before my proceedure.If you  have questions send me a message. Obviously I can't speak for everyones experience, but I can tell you about mine.

I am so glad I decided to have this done, I have...

I am so glad I decided to have this done, I have went from a size 16 (tight) to a 12 (loose). I am taking better care of my body now I originally only lost 8lbs from the initial procedure but since I have started working out and eating better I have lost 14 more lbs in the past month.

I just wanted to say Thank you to everyone for all of your wonderful compliments!

Dr. Dan Hale

He is very positive, informative, and very attentive to his patients needs and seems to really care about your well being.

Nice... congrats!
Totally amazing! :-) Thanks SO MUCH for sharing the details, it will help so much to go in better prepared than most thanks to your generous time worrying and the beautiful photos. You look SENSATIONAL! Good luck always!
I just had a consult today with a reputed doctor here in Costa Rica I appreciated his honesty as he told me I didn't need face work so I suppose I should trust his advice re: lipo as well. I am 54, very thin (size 2) and have never considered lipo until this past year when my I noticed my "love handles" hanging over my jeans. Very annoying. He suggested Vaser for me as I am a smoker and my skin lacks elasticity. He said I would have good results but that my skin would never be extremely tight (but tighter than it is now). I am, however, so fearful of the recovery time, the "garment" and swelling. I live in the tropics where it is hot and humid and I am wondering how long I will need to wear the garment, when I'll be able to get my bathing suit back on, etc... And finally, he indicated that I won't see final results for perhaps nine months. Any and all comments regarding this post and my concerns are welcome. Particularly from smokers who likewise have lost elasticity in their skin. Thanks!
I am having Vaser in a month and I am excited and scared. Your before stomach looks just like my stomach now...I hope I get the same results as you did. Your post really gives me hope.
OMG, your results are really good. I hope I get the same results
your results are excellent! congratulations. I have mine coming up this thursday....really nervous. Will be doing outer and inner thighs, knees and calves.
I'm thinking about getting the Vaser, but I'm really scared about the recovery time. It seems like it takes so long for the results to show up. I weigh 150lbs and I'm 5"5 and I just can't lose the pouch and the big thighs. Is it worth it?
You look awesome!! I am getting ready to do the Vasor next month..You are one hotty..keep up the good work..
WOW!!! Your pics are great!!! I had Vaser done 04/28/09 and look worse now than before the surgery! My husband is the sound of reason and assures me that it will get better! I'm swollen and in pain....As you mentioned, I didn't drain much-mostly that night and a little the following day so I believe you are correct that I am more swollen because of this. I am wearing my compression suit as tight as I can-I almost wonder if it' too big for me-I am goin to check on my visit this friday...I was orignally a size 16...with diet and exercise got down to a 12 and had this done because my abs weren't progressing like the rest....If my final results are like yours I would be thrilled!!!!! How long before your swelling went away in you ab area??? and how much did your skin tighten? That's a concern I have as well but the doctor felt confident that my results would be good......I guess I'm just a worry wart-my husband just keeps reassuring me it will be fine....keep up the good work-you look wonderful!
I've patiently waited for your follow up OMG this is truly incredible. So glad you updated your real self page.
I live one hour out of Knoxville and just heard that Dr. Hale does this procedure. Did you consult with other doctors in Knoxville before you went ahead with this?
Incredible results !!! You look fantastic.
I will be having the same treatment with the same doctor on April 1st 09. I hope that I get the same effects that you have shown on your pictures. You look great! I will have mine done in the N'ville office. Any other advice would be helpful!
I had my vaser procedure on 01/16 and am smaller, but have not seen a drop in size as i was hoping. had upper,lower abs and flanks done.
What size clothing did you wear originally and what size now?
I am having the procedure done on Feb. 20th could you tell me what type of compression garment you used...my doctor showed me one with the leg things...and I am having the same areas done as you did. Just wanted to know....YOU LOOK GREAT!!! I can't wait:)
Sorry it took so long to respond, I used a garment with my liposuction that had legs and it seemed to pull everything down. On my vaser lipo I used one that looked like a swim suite that seemed to work much better, especially in the lower stomach, you definitly don't want any thing pulling down, the suite with legs seemed to ride down when I moved especially in the crotch and thigh areas, the suite I used with the vaser pulled everything upward. You also want to remember to make sure it fits snug the tighter the better. Thank you for the compliment, good luck!
Wow, you look great. You go girl! I had Liposelection and my result is nothing less than spectacular! I went from a 14 pant size to a size 4/6. It is hard to imagine I am the same person when looking at my before‚Äďand-after photos.
What parts of the body did you have your procedures, and did you do anything afterward (extra diet and exercise) to go down to a size 4/6? I am thinking about getting this procedure done. I am a size 13 now and would love to get the results you did. IF you could explain what you did, I would very much appreciate it!
I had Vaser on July 2008... The recovering process is long and worth it... Is now end of January 2009 and I still seeing results... I'm thrilled, my husband is happy with my new super hot body, my clothes fit incredible... I'll be 40 this year and I am feeling better than never... Thanks for sharing your results Reggie!
Do you have any more recent pictures? I just has the same procedure done on 1/22/08.
WOW! You look amazing!! How many pant sizes did you go down? Did you lose any weight. I'm getting vaser in February. Your pics got me EXCITED! tHANKS FOR SHARING!! :)
You look fabulous girl! I am jealous of your results. Amazing.
You look very good. I had it done on Oct.24 2008 and I don't see any results like that. I had my inner thight and lower and upper abs done.