Stay Away from Laser Genesis!!! - Bulgaria

I had just one LG treatment to remove some redness...

I had just one LG treatment to remove some redness I had on the cheeks which was easy to cover. What I got is redness all over my face, enlarged pores all over my face, orange peel texture, skin that even the most emolient creams can hydrate, fine lines on my cheeks, deep lines on my chin, dramatic fat loss, brown skin tone. So from perfectly smooth skin that I had with a healthy pink cheeks my skin turned like I am suffering from multiple deseases and premature aging. This one procedure basically ruined my life :'(

Happened to me too.. took 3 years to see any improvement. Giant pores on cheeks like and orange peel and track marks from the laser where she went around my eyes are still very much there, but at least the moisture has come back and the nerve damage has faded. Sorry this happened.
how are you now?
i HAD LASER GENISIS /IPL AND MY SKIN IS THE SAME-HORRIBLE WITH ALOT OF FAT LOSS. EVERYTHING JUST DROPPED. i USED TO HAVE A JAWLINE BUT EVERY ONCE OF FAT WAS BURNED OUT OF MY CHEEKS. nOW I AM LEFT WITH INDENTATIONS ,HUGE PORES SCAR LIKE MARKS ALL OVER MY FACE. I'M NOT SURE WHAT TO DO