I Have Been Wanting a Butt my Whole Life - Miami, FL

Hello everyone. My journey starts here. I'm so...

Hello everyone. My journey starts here. I'm so scared. Finally put down my deposit with Md Johnathan Fisher. I didn't really have the funds to do so but when I spoke to one of the reps @ Vanity Cosmetics she said that in order for me to get the special I would need to put down at least $200.00 today so I did. So I am going to do the bbl and stay at the recovery house for 7 days. My total includes the procedure, garment, the 7 days & 3 massages. So excited in order for me to come up with the rest of my funds I will use my tax money of course ( it's tax season duh) and I should be getting a bonus from my job not really sure how much that will be. I've also put in a ton of applications for part time work. Hopefully I won't burn myself out by working two jobs. Anyway I'm excited can't stop thinking about how my sexy new body will look overly excited!

Is this what I really look like?

So tired of being confused with this conehead from behind. Lol

List of supplies 31 Oct 2013 2 months pre After doing a lot of research and being part of so many Facebook group, I picked up f

I can't wait to look like this.

My goal

Is to one day look how my stimulator app made me look. Wow!

I can not wait too make this transformation happen

Playing with the simulator app.

Trying to convince my fiancé to co sign.

Hey girls how did you do it if you didn't have the funds right away or your credit wasn't @ the best score? We're you able to find a cosigner and how. I have my dad that I could ask to co sign for me but that just seems weird to even ask of him. Then there's my fiancé but he's against me even having this procedure done. I told my fiancé that I would pay the majority off with my bonus & tax money in a few months & he knows how determined I am to make this happen. So hopefully he will come around and co sign for me and soon.

Thinking about switching to Yily.

Hey dolls it's been awhile since my last post going back & forth about who will give me the results I am looking for.

1st) I want a nice plump booty
2nd) nice round (not big) but round hips
3rd) I want a tiny waist
4th) liposuction to inner thighs
I was first going with Fisher, but as far as hips & butt you know the combo I haven't really seen the results I want from the fisher dolls. Beautiful butts butt I want more than what I've seen. Of course I am a little worried about leaving the country to have this procedure done but I'm sure everything will be ok. I refuse to even say anything else to my significant other about this because of course he is still trying to change my mind bout this but I refuse...... So Yily maybe the one. I love her results. I will definitely be paying for the insurance & blood transfusion off top just as a precaution. I'm thinking of staying at upscale & going no later than the first week of June would love to go before hurricane season really jumps off. Any advice from any post op Yily dolls? Any advice from any RS sister who has already gone thru this procedure what types of vitamins and that kinda of thing.

Physical tomorrow & EKG next week.

Physical $30.00
EKG 30.00
Passport idk need to find out

So I was so excited about going to the DR for my surgery, but I'm also getting a little discouraged from other peoples post. I would hate to go somewhere & spend all that money to not be happy with the results. That scares me. I will stay focused and keep my eyes on the prize ( my future booty that I dream about every night).

What r chucks?

Can someone please tell me what chucks are? It's something I need for surgery.

Want to go to duran but she's booked till after August should I be or Is Anyone else afraid of going to the Dominican Republic around hurricane season?

My hemoglobin was at what.....

Oh I forgot to add that when I had my physical last week my hemoglobin came back as 14.20 I was impressed my doc said that I have very thick blood & my EKG & chest scan came back good. I'm so amped up about getting my body right.

Help Post op Duran dolls

So received my appointment date & what to bring info from Jazmine @ Bella vita consultants & I need to know if I really need to bring all of the things she had listed below also as far as meds what does Duran provide & what do I bring?

BVC
You are one step closer!
You have been scheduled for your surgery with Dra. Duran
Congratulations on your upcoming surgery! I am so excited for you! As you prepare for your upcoming surgery and travel, here is a list of important things you may want to begin planning and purchasing.
1. Passport
2. Contact information worksheet for your family
3. Contact information for the US Embassy
4. Geritol
5. Ultrasonic massager (1Mhz)
6. Ultrasound transmission gel
14. Any other products that suit your needs
15. A smile J

Bella Vita
?

I've been so busy trying to get this booty!

Omg I have not been on Realself in a while. I've been busy working two jobs. Been at the partime job for over a month now. Plus I know who I'm going with so I'm not really looking for much on here except for post op dolls post. I'm trying not think about it as much so I don't get anxious. My surgery isn't until Sept. So I have at least 5 months before the procedure. Wanted to go to her earlier than Sept, but since there is nothing available I will not settle I will just patiently wait. But I'm tired & I know that it will all be worth it in the end.

Putting pre op pictures back up.

Looking for a travel buddy for Dominican Republic Sept 8th

I have a sx date with Duran on sept 8th. Would love to have some of my RS sisters as travel buddies.

Oops

New Duran Doll

I'm sticking with my girl Duran! That ass is hot.

I got this from one of the post op RS sistas.

I saw this on one of the post op ladies from RS page. I wonder if that hole is gonna be wide enough for my butt though. Looks like a great idea.

My Countdown Calendar.

I got this photo from someone else's page but that is my countdown calendar. 150 days

Purchased flight tickets

So I just purchased my flight tickets. Now I need to figure out which Recovery House to stay at desicions desicions.

Possibly an earlier date than Sept.

Talked to Jazmine @ Bella Vita & she maybe able to ge me an earlier date than Sept. I want to have this done soon but, I don't want to rush either. I guess if it's meant for me to go in July instead of Sept then God will make away.

Only 143 days away.

I know that seems far away but man I have a lot to do to get ready. I like not feeling like I have to rush to have all the money I need saved up.
Augustina Hilario Duran MD

Good Luck!!
I leave out on September 15th that monday.. sx is september 16th..i would have gone sooner but i am a moh in a wedding..
Thanks SweetTemptation when will you arrive in the DR?
September 15th i am leaving...sx is september 16th
Hi Hun! I see we both are going close to around the same time to Dr. Duran. I would be just arriving when you are leaving I believe! I cant wait to see your results and will be following your journey. The best of luck to you hun!
Good luck!!!!
Thank u Pink3k!
Good luck on your journey, your determination is very inspiring, I would like to go to the Dr, however I traveled to Mexico one year solo for a TT and almost didn't make it back, lol not because of the Dr. I had lost a lot of blood and didn't speak the language, It was a terrifying experience, I have had numerous surgeries, but that one experience was a reality check, Stay in prayer my friend and don't work too hard God understands and he will make a way.
Thank you fanci2step. I keep telling myself to just go to vanity cosmetics in Miami instead, but I love love love Durans work its crazy I know.
Lol I truly understand, I have tried to reach out to Yily and Baez both with no response, so I had convinced myself that Dr. Cortes must have some black man inside of him because he can make those big old butts' If asked and I want it all, my last bbl went to waste because of the TT, my dumb decision, I even considered as implants however I remember the discomfort of my Double D' breastfeeding implants I' just know them things would feel awkward sitting on them and gosh forbid if my dude try to slap my ass' I'm liable to 2 piece his ass!lol
Lol breastfeeding implants? Wtf!! I meant breast implants' I did have a baby after my Mexico trip however my ab muscles were not affected.
Lol don't piece him girl. You said you ruined your bbl was that because you had to sleep on your butt because of the tummy tuck?
Lol' it's hard not to be disappointed at him because he does not want me to do anymore surgical procedures, yes I was In so much pain I didn't care about the ass, I honestly ...no lie...felt like I was dying over there I stayed In the best hotel in mx, but I had to pay a nurse to come to my room every other day to give me hemoglobin injections, I was a foolish girl lol grown ass women who under estimated the procedure big time. I'm from ny and when the miserable plane ride home finally landed in jfk, I started to cry because I missed my dirty city and my bad ass kids lol . I was also considering Dr.Salama since I love south beach .
Yeah Salama is off the chain, butt I want Duran I'm hooked on her results. & as far as your boo he's just concerned bout his baby he loves ya that's all. I know because me fiancé is giving me he'll bout doing this procedure butt this is for me. When I go to sleep I dream of how I will look afterwards. I'm in booty heaven.
I am actually considering Vanity now. I actually have been contacting them now... I am looking speaking to them now.. I really loveee Duran too!! Decisions! Decisions! Either way somebody sucking me out this year!! HAHA!!
I hear ya girl! I was going with Vanity but now I'm certain Duran is the one for me. Good luck hun! I will be following your journey.
Good luck. That cone head photo is so funny :)
Thanks M623
hi sweetie...im also from Texas ...whooo hooo!
Hey Sassy B I wish we were going at the same time. I too would like to have a travel buddy but my appointment isn't until September. You know they do say things are bigger n Texas so we got to represent for Texas hunn.... Future Duran dolls!
I can feel the excitement!! Congrats on your decision. What is this simulator app you are talking about?
The one that I use is on the IPad & it's called plastic surgery simulator app
You shouldn't be afraid to go there during hurricane season. Hurricanes can be seen heading to the island a week ahead. If I were you, I would get a refundable reservation just in case one is heading to DR during that week and you need to reschedule. They do not get hurricanes every year. :) best wishes!
Chux are adult diapers, they really come in handy when your draining, i used the smallest pack which was a trial pack from cvs. Gd luck hope this helps.