Restylane and Perlane - Vancouver, WA

I just recently had this done the first time 3...

I just recently had this done the first time 3 days ago. The only other filler i have had was Botox and that was 2 months ago. When i went in to the appointment, i was expecting what we had discussed at the consultation appointment, which was Juvederm in the lips and nasolabia lines and marionette lines.The injector advised me that the Juvederm has not come however we were going to use the Restylane and Perlane. I got a little nervous but decided to go ahead with it. We were going to be doing the whole thing, which included the lower eye troughs. She used topical numbing cream and the filler also had numbing solution in it as well. I sat with the numbing cream for about 45 minutes, then she started with my eyes first, then to my nasolabial, marionette lines, then my lips.

After all of that was done, i was really surprised that there was not a lot of pain. It is so true, that its not the product that you use, its the experience with the injector. Debbie has almost 20 years injecting, and it definitely shows! She did advise me that the lips were going to swell, but they will go down by the second day I thought great, duck lips!

Later in the day, i iced for about 20 minutes, and had a presentation i had to speak at for 2 hours I was horrified that you would be able to tell i had work done. Everything went perfectly fine.

The next day i had 2 very small bruises on the corner of my mouth and the swelling has almost completely gone away It is still a little sore and there are a couple bumps in my lips but nothing noticeable.

I have my follow up appointment in 2 weeks, however i don't think i will need any "adjustments" :)

Went to my 2 week check up appt today and have...

Went to my 2 week check up appt today and have decided not to do any adjustments. Love my new lips and my eyes!

Update

I'm at 2 months and I am still loving the new lips! the tear troughs are doing great as well but I have decided to do eyelid surgery because as you can see in the pictures I have some drooping going on.
Debbie

Perfect experience, cant wait to do it again! The results have been fabulous!!

Thanks so much for posting a picture at the 2 month mark. It is really helpful to see how results are holding up!

In case you haven't seen it, we do have a community for eyelid surgery. I'm sure the RealSelfers in there would be happy to answer any questions you have about it. :)

I do! I have been following a couple people on the eyelid portion. Tomorrow is my 1 week pre op so I was going to start the review then.

Awesome! I'll be hoping your pre-op goes smooth and looking forward to hearing your story with it!

Thank you!
Nice results!
Sorry for not getting back sooner, she used a total of 4, one in the trough, one in the lips and 2 in the marionette lines.

How many syringes did she use? And you look great...

Thanks for sharing all the details of your experience! Your results look really nice, and very natural from what I can tell in the pictures. Now that a few more days have passed are you still loving the way things look, or do you think a little touch up might be called for at your 2 week follow-up?

Thank you, they turned out just the way I wanted. I don't think I will add more for a few months. I like that they are natural and everyone that sees me now thinks I did something different with my makeup, it's great. and i have a more defined cupids bow, which was my goal.All the swelling went down and the 2 little bruises are now gone. I haven't had any bruising under the eye. I will post more pics army 2 week mark

Sounds good - looking forward to seeing your 2 week pics. :)