Restylane and Perlane - Vancouver, WA

I just recently had this done the first time 3...

I just recently had this done the first time 3 days ago. The only other filler i have had was Botox and that was 2 months ago. When i went in to the appointment, i was expecting what we had discussed at the consultation appointment, which was Juvederm in the lips and nasolabia lines and marionette lines.The injector advised me that the Juvederm has not come however we were going to use the Restylane and Perlane. I got a little nervous but decided to go ahead with it. We were going to be doing the whole thing, which included the lower eye troughs. She used topical numbing cream and the filler also had numbing solution in it as well. I sat with the numbing cream for about 45 minutes, then she started with my eyes first, then to my nasolabial, marionette lines, then my lips.

After all of that was done, i was really surprised that there was not a lot of pain. It is so true, that its not the product that you use, its the experience with the injector. Debbie has almost 20 years injecting, and it definitely shows! She did advise me that the lips were going to swell, but they will go down by the second day I thought great, duck lips!

Later in the day, i iced for about 20 minutes, and had a presentation i had to speak at for 2 hours I was horrified that you would be able to tell i had work done. Everything went perfectly fine.

The next day i had 2 very small bruises on the corner of my mouth and the swelling has almost completely gone away It is still a little sore and there are a couple bumps in my lips but nothing noticeable.

I have my follow up appointment in 2 weeks, however i don't think i will need any "adjustments" :)

Went to my 2 week check up appt today and have...

Went to my 2 week check up appt today and have decided not to do any adjustments. Love my new lips and my eyes!

Update

I'm at 2 months and I am still loving the new lips! the tear troughs are doing great as well but I have decided to do eyelid surgery because as you can see in the pictures I have some drooping going on.
Debbie

Perfect experience, cant wait to do it again! The results have been fabulous!!