5 Years Younger After Botox and Juvederm - Vancouver, BC

I have seen Dr. Buonassisi for regular soft lift...

I have seen Dr. Buonassisi for regular soft lift treatments over the last few years and I am thrilled with the service and the results. He uses botox in my 11s and crow's feet, and Juvederm in my cheeks, naso labial folds and jaw line. I am in my early 60s and will have a facelift lift with him one day when the jowls worsen, but for now the soft lift looks wonderful. Dr. Buonassisi is an honest and kind surgeon and well known expert in the Vancouver area.

Vancouver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Buonassisi and his staff provide excellent care and the results of my soft lift are better than I had hoped. I am in my sixties and have been delaying a facelift for a few years with regular botox and filler injections with Dr. Buonassisi. He adds volume to my cheeks, and fills naso labial folds and marionette lines. My jowls get worse every year and I will have a facelift with Dr. Buonassisi perhaps next year, but for now I am very happy with the results. He is expensive but I like seeing and surgeon for my treatment. The clinic is beautiful and has great parking.