My Nose ... Only Better! - Vancouver, BC

I'd been thinking of having my nose "fixed" ever...

I'd been thinking of having my nose "fixed" ever since I broke it three years ago (the break changed the way my nose looked, but didn't affect my breathing at all); however, I was afraid I'd end up not looking enough like myself. I was referred to Dr. Buonassisi by a friend; she'd had rhinoplasty about a year earlier, and her results were phenomenal. I went for a consultation and, after seeing how subtle the change would be (thanks to computer imaging), I decided to bite the bullet. Having never had surgery before (of any kind), I was nervous in the days leading up to my procedure, but the entire process, from beginning to end, went smoothly. My recovery was super quick, with very minimal pain/discomfort - I was back to work after a week and, two weeks later, back to doing most of my normal activities. Best of all, the results are even better than I expected. My nose looks great - natural and totally me! I couldn't be happier :)

Vancouver Facial Plastic Surgeon

I was referred by a friend, who experienced similar great results. The entire process, from beginning to end, not to mention the result, was perfect!

I'm glad this was a positive experience for you. Thanks for sharing on RealSelf!