It Is Never Too Late to Rhino! - Vancouver, BC

I met with 2 Dr.s. Dr Portuese in Seattle and Dr....

I met with 2 Dr.s. Dr Portuese in Seattle and Dr. Bounassisi in Vancouver I really liked both and they both agreed on the revisions that I was looking to have done. I made my decision based on location, Seattle was just too difficult to navigate. I am 5 days post op and I am experiencing all the same post op symptoms everyone has. Swollen eyes, bruising, chipmunk cheeks, nasal drip,etc.

Cast Removal Day

So excited. Cast is off. Thank goodness because it is day 9 and getting very irritating. I know it serves a purpose but really goes with no outfits lol! Was the cast was off and I saw my new (still swollen nose) i was in love. Like I had just had another baby!! I know it still needs to heal and will change everyday but I think if it looks great today swollen it can only get better. I celebrated with a trip to the Salon for a new and improved hairdo. Cant wait to show off my new nose.
Vancouver Facial Plastic Surgeon

I have had a great experience with Dr Buonassisi and his team for my Rhino/septoplasty. The surgery took place on June 25 at Delbrook Surgery Clinic and I cant say enough about the support staff there.. I am excited to see the results and know the rest of the journey is in good hands with Dr Buonassisi and his team.