It Is Never Too Late to Rhino! - Vancouver, BC

I met with 2 Dr.s. Dr Portuese in Seattle and Dr....

I met with 2 Dr.s. Dr Portuese in Seattle and Dr. Bounassisi in Vancouver I really liked both and they both agreed on the revisions that I was looking to have done. I made my decision based on location, Seattle was just too difficult to navigate. I am 5 days post op and I am experiencing all the same post op symptoms everyone has. Swollen eyes, bruising, chipmunk cheeks, nasal drip,etc.
So glad you posted those pics! I was beginning to think I was the only one that got the bruised eyes all the way around the eye! I am soooo swollen and bruised. It's good to see that it healed pretty quickly for you. I'm on day three post op. I can't wait for my swelling to go down!

I'm glad you found a doctor you're comfortable with. Please keep us posted as you continue to heal. Looking forward to the big reveal!

I know the first week is the hardest, but soon you'll be able to see the fruits of your research and due diligence. Please keep us posted!

Cast Removal Day

So excited. Cast is off. Thank goodness because it is day 9 and getting very irritating. I know it serves a purpose but really goes with no outfits lol! Was the cast was off and I saw my new (still swollen nose) i was in love. Like I had just had another baby!! I know it still needs to heal and will change everyday but I think if it looks great today swollen it can only get better. I celebrated with a trip to the Salon for a new and improved hairdo. Cant wait to show off my new nose.
How is your nose looking now? I'd love to see some update pics! Thanks for sharing. :)
You look great! Thanks so much for sharing. Keep us updated!! :)
You look great! I chose Dr. Buonassisi as well and am very impressed. Congrats on a great result:)
Vancouver Facial Plastic Surgeon

I have had a great experience with Dr Buonassisi and his team for my Rhino/septoplasty. The surgery took place on June 25 at Delbrook Surgery Clinic and I cant say enough about the support staff there.. I am excited to see the results and know the rest of the journey is in good hands with Dr Buonassisi and his team.