INCREDIBLE...Super Happy with my Nose - Vancouver, BC

Dr. Buonassisi's confidence and experienced was...

Dr. Buonassisi's confidence and experienced was reflected when he explained every step of the surgery process followed by the REALISTIC results that I should expect. The first consultation was very educational as I quickly learned what was possible and what wasn't.

I consulted a few other surgeons before, and by far Dr. Buonassisi stands out, his professionalism, knowledge and honesty are the reasons why I made my life changing decision to go ahead with the rhinoplasty surgery, after contemplating the idea for about 10 years... As scared as I was the surgery went perfectly well and the results just look so incredibly natural.

At no point Dr. Buonassisi rushed through any of the consultations and the follow-up care was incredible!!! I was amazed of the time and care provided even after the surgery, I felt at eased and even more confident that I made the right decision...

My thanks to Dr. Buonassisi and his friendly staff.

I highly recommend Dr. Buonassisi with no hesitation

Vancouver Facial Plastic Surgeon

I strongly recommend Dr. Buonassisi his experience, knowledge and care are the highest standards that I had ever experienced from any physician... Outstanding service and care in every way, well deserved rating. On-line searched of the top rated plastic surgeons in Vancouver, BC and Dr. Buonassisi is one of them, I read the reviews as well as the various consultations with other surgeons played a very important role on my final decision.

is the financing available?
I have rhinoplasty with Dr. B on the 19th :) Do you have any photos of your before and after that you wouldn't mind sharing (you can PM me if you'd feel more comfortable that way)? This review makes me extra comfortable in choosing Dr. B and his team. Aren't Mandy and Katie the best??

Thanks for sharing your experience on RealSelf. I'm glad all went well!