INCREDIBLE...Super Happy with my Nose - Vancouver, BC

Dr. Buonassisi's confidence and experienced was...

Dr. Buonassisi's confidence and experienced was reflected when he explained every step of the surgery process followed by the REALISTIC results that I should expect. The first consultation was very educational as I quickly learned what was possible and what wasn't.

I consulted a few other surgeons before, and by far Dr. Buonassisi stands out, his professionalism, knowledge and honesty are the reasons why I made my life changing decision to go ahead with the rhinoplasty surgery, after contemplating the idea for about 10 years... As scared as I was the surgery went perfectly well and the results just look so incredibly natural.

At no point Dr. Buonassisi rushed through any of the consultations and the follow-up care was incredible!!! I was amazed of the time and care provided even after the surgery, I felt at eased and even more confident that I made the right decision...

My thanks to Dr. Buonassisi and his friendly staff.

I highly recommend Dr. Buonassisi with no hesitation

Vancouver Facial Plastic Surgeon

I strongly recommend Dr. Buonassisi his experience, knowledge and care are the highest standards that I had ever experienced from any physician... Outstanding service and care in every way, well deserved rating. On-line searched of the top rated plastic surgeons in Vancouver, BC and Dr. Buonassisi is one of them, I read the reviews as well as the various consultations with other surgeons played a very important role on my final decision.