Had Jaw Surgery Almost 10 Years Ago. Best Decision I Ever Made. - Vancouver, BC

Getting jaw surgery was one of the easiest...

Getting jaw surgery was one of the easiest decision I ever made. I am usually very indecisive, but for some reason I knew that I wanted this. I was just turning 16 when I had it done, and I have never felt even an ounce of regret or concern.

I was only majorly swollen for about 2 weeks, and then I was a little bit puffy for a couple months. Even when I was swollen I could tell that I was going to love the final results. Eating was very difficult and the jaw exercises were painful. I definitely can't open my mouth as wide as I could, but it is still completely within the normal range. The scars are almost non-existent and no one has ever noticed them.

Overall, it was one of the best experiences of my life. I am so happy with the results and it has been almost a decade! When I look in the mirror, I don't see a different person—I see what I was supposed to look like. That is how it feels. Dr. Wittenberg is a miracle worker and I am forever indebted to him. I think other people that have had negative experiences were not fortunate enough to be operated on by the incredible doctor I had. I think you get what you pay for, and it was worth every penny. No regrets.

*Not 100% sure of the cost but I believe it was around this mark. (My parents paid since I was 16)
**Photo is after. I don't have any "before" photos on this computer
Vancouver Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

Best possible outcome from the best possible doctor! Love the results! Zero regrets!!