Bodytite - 2 Years After - Vancouver, BC

After two pregnancies and 100lb plus weight gain...

After two pregnancies and 100lb plus weight gain with each one, and after countless hours of dieting and working out I decided to try lipo, I did a ton of research and came up with Bodytite as a possible solution, in retrospect I should have gone with a full tummy tuck, or a surgeon who specializes in lipo - I believe the lipo was too aggressive, and not sure how much the bodytite part mitigated that.

Because he had been around for a very long time and was one of the few doctors offering bodytite

For those of you unfamiliar if you Google it here's what you get on BodyTite™ is aka: Radiofrequency Assisted Liposuction. Here's what they claim: Radiofrequency energy passes from an internal electrode to an external electrode in the device, coagulating adipose, fibrous, and vascular tissue and heating the entire soft-tissue matrix. Two events happen here: Aspiration of the coagulated and liquefied tissue Heating of the subdermal tissue and soft-tissue matrix for considerable body recontouring and tightening I was considering RFAL-Radiofrequency Assisted Liposuction. I think Vaser is the same thing. I think it's just 2 diff co. making the same sort of machine). The diff. with SmartLipo is that it uses laser. Both claim skin tightening effects which was my draw to it as I'm 57 & sagging. Both liquify fat by generating heat which in the wrong hands can create burns & thus scar tissue. They claim skin tightening but neither can say by how much. 1 surgeon using BodyTite/RFAL claimed a 40% increase. I interviewed 10 diff. surgeons & never heard of any claim to skin tightening about 20%. & even then it was sketchy. In the end what it came down to for me, was not so much the methodology, as the skill & reputation of the surgeon. A skilled experienced surgeon is the key.
I am so sorry. I have never heard of bodytite. What is that? Have you looked into any revisions? How long ago did you have this done? Again, I am so sorry :(
Thanks.... I haven't looked into any revisions as of yet but my research tells me I will need a full Tt and a tl. Bodytitecis much like smart lipo. Did not work for me!