amazing results! !! - Vancouver, BC

I had a mini lip injection yesterday with Dr...

I had a mini lip injection yesterday with Dr Thompson and WOW!!!! They are gorgeous:) I have a renewed feeling of beauty & am beyond pleased. Dr Thompson was wonderfully kind & informative & the best part is not only that the procedure itself was virtually painless, but the INSTANT fullness of my lips!:) HIGHLY HIGHLY recommended! !:) Thankyou Dr Thompson! :)
-Jasmine

Love My Lips!!!:)

My best friend & I went in yesterday for a double mini each with Dr Thompson and are both beyond THRILLED!!! My lips went from thin on the top and uneven all over to a truly perfect pout. This is my 2nd time & my friends 3rd time going and we have never had anything less than AMAZING results!!!:)
-Jasmine

4 Mini Lip Injections over a 7 month period!!!!:p

Probably sounds excessive but I have ZERO regrets. I LOVE having soft full lips:) something about just having to pop on a touch of gloss, mascara & feel beautiful is Awesome!:) I highly recommend this for all my ladies out there! Xxoxx

New Dr!!!!! Fabulous results!:)

I have changed Dr's & am now getting Botox & Juvederm from the same Dr. Galina Strovskaia:)
She is located close to me, her technique is the best I have had and her prices are HANDS DOWN the Best!!!!! I haven't had my lips done in awhile but for the 1st time, had Botox on my forehead & around my eyes. From extreme weightloss, I also had "jowles" in the creases from my nose to corners of my mouth. She filled those with Juvederm & in total, it cost me $295 for all of this, taxes in & I LITERALLY look 5-8 years younger than I did! Pics coming soon!!! Thrilled!!!!!!:) xo
Vancouver Dermatologist

Informative, kind, caring, knowledgeable

Question ,your lips are gorgeous are you getting them done from your new doctor ?? Is it the same injection as your first post?! Thanks!!!!!
awesome! i have lips like your before. how many cc's did you use in your original treatment?
Hey Jasmine i loved your lips! Happy about you! I have even upper and lower lip, but still i just want a tiny bit of volume! However i wanna ask which is the most preferable way to boost the volume, so that the lips would look still natural? One more thing, we were debating with my bf, and he kinda didn't like the idea, is it true that you cant feel kissing, and similar things in relationship hahah :P I hope u reply, all the best!
But I don't understand why, your lips were already full. I have never heard of a mini lip injection...hmmm. I would only want my upper lip though, what was the amount he put in for a mini?
Hi Lady, I tried Dr. Thompson, he was great. Now I want more haha. I knew all it takes would just be one. I called your new Dr and tried to see her rates but they don't give it over the phone. Do you know at all? It's just a really far drive for me so just seeing if it would be worth it. Thanks in advance! xoxo hope your babies are doing well!
If you let her know "Jasmine Corbet" referred you, she will do Botox at $8 per unit(& she's fabulous at this also) , Juvederm will be only $350, no tax for a FULL CC!!!:) woot!!!! Did your injections hurt or were u ok? I'm going to dr Galina on Sat if u want to get in let me know!;)
Hi Lady! My mini injection didn't really hurt. Just a slight pinch. I think I will go see your new dr this week. I'm a little curious as to why hers is a lot cheaper than others, I'm thinking maybe because it's out of downtown? Have you seen her recently? Also is your BA dr back?
Hi Jasmine, I am 20 with small lips and I want a natural enhancement, sort of similar to kylie jenner's new lips. What would you recommend? and for you're new doctor where is her office located and how can i get a hold of her. Thanks in advance!!!
what amazing results! thanks for sharing your story! =)
Thankyou so much Cathy!:)
Wow you are GORGEOUS! I actually think you are more pretty in your natural shots!
That is very sweet:) Thankyou!! Xxo
Please tell me, what is BA?
Breast Augmentation
Wow! You look amazing! You did that shortly after your BA, right? I really need that done too. My lips are small and I have to use that plump up lipstick, which really doesn't work. I'm day 7 on my BA and love them already but still sore. I went back to work today and over did it I believe, since I am an officer. Hadn't been on my pain meds for a few days but tonight I came home and took one!! Waiting for it to kick in. I could only hope that mine will look as amazing as yours! I love looking at the pics, they are inspiring to me hoping mine will look that fabulous!
Kim:) Thankyou for the lovely compliments and way to go girl, my boyfriend is an officer as well and your work is by no means an easy 1....back to work already, just 7 days after BA, with what you do is outstanding!!!:) As for my lips, I have been getting juverderm put in them every couple of months since July 2013:) I've been so impressed with my results each time as well:) Have you considered what type of filler you would use?
Thanks girl it was a challenge for sure and kinda scared to be honest (if I had to get physical). No I haven't really thought about what kind. I would just like a little extra not to much you know. I don't want to look like those pics of people having a duck look lol :) but yours look so natural. Kinda gives me hope that you can do it without that look! Again super gorgeous! Your man is one lucky guy!!
Thank you for sharing! Do you know how many CCs you had injected into each lip?
Hi Angiemcc!:) I started off with .2cc's in each lip and have gradually(and with each time) worked my way up and the last time, I had a full cc of Juvederm divided between the top and bottom lip❤️
If surgery is addicting like tattoos and louieee bags I maybe in trouble !!!!lol
Oh my goodness! I already want to get my tummy done!!!:) (1 more baby and tummy tuck it is!!:)
Lol ! Well frm what I can see you don't need a tummy tuck ! You are on point save your money lol xo
Not gonna lie girl those pics are tempting me ! You have no idea !! So you have to go in every month ? Or are those results over 7 months of treatment ? Either way looks absolutely gorggg!!!
Thanks hun♥ I had my initial mini lip in July 2013 & find I need to have them re-done every cpl months. They say Juvederm is supposed to last 6 months to a year but my Dr says I lose mibe much faster due to having a high metabolism ( before breast augmentation, my workouts were 3 hrs, 5-7 days a week) It all depends on how your body processes.... I would go again in the next 2 months or so but my boyfriend loves my natural lips (crazy guy) so im gonna wait longer in between timings now;) Its funny how having it done gives you a feeling of instant sexiness; ) hehe♡♥♡♥♡
So I'm not the only one undergoing multiple treatments?! I've just booked a consultation to have porcelain veneers and tooth whitening! Hollywood Smile here I come!! Your lips are looking banging x