Dr Lorne Brown - Vancouver, BC

He cut off my vagina and refuses to call me, take...

He cut off my vagina and refuses to call me, take responsibility or acknowledge his mistake. I am hanicap and wanted to feel better but he made me feel much worse. Guess its a gamble with him. So ask urself if u r willing to gamble with ur surgery. They r horrible when it cmes to dealing with bad outcmes.

Labioplasty by Dr Lorne Brown

I just wanna cry!

Labioplasty

labioplsty

This is gonna potentially wrk out ok for me..He never took the fact tht I am VERY sick with PPMS and the amount of steroids I was on and tht its made me go thro early menopause to heart and this just may have bck fired..I diligently explaind this to them and well felt kinda not heARD. I explaind everything to him and askd ovr and ovr and they reassured me it was fine but it isnt and this is for a few reasons. Tht I know now aftr thw f act..I also gave them my dr # but they never talked about it..Fingrs crossed. It isnt a cheap fix and shudda been taking a bit mre serious on his prt. . Just looking toward the positive and hopeing its gonna b ok!
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

-10 out of 10

Im making an app. w. Dr Alter its just a hrd one cause Im not rich and being handicap means I cant go to wrk..So I need to think if its wrth it but I suppose u only live once and I have less of a life being as sick as I already am and this dwnstairs isnt making me feel any better..Well u only live once..This whole plastic surgery thing was to lift me up in spirits but its back fired and left me having mre of a hrd time. Id luv to sue him as they can just hide behind their insurance and play with ppls lifes.. I feel like thts a huge problem and tht they dont have consequences for their actions but I do have huge consequences for their actions..I know it happens lots. I have seen Dr Alters wrk and its beautiful. All I can think about is this worth it to fix seeing as its the last of my saved money. I hate the dr who did this! He didnt have to make my horrible life any worse but I guess black, white, man, women, handicap or not this is prt pf the consequence. Happy I even have the choice to fix this, now the choice prt.
whatever you choose, just make sure it's a choice that will make you happy. If you do go see Dr.Alter, let me know how it goes. I hope if you go through with it that it turns out really well for you. As in no after pain and a nice looking result.
What method did he use? I have a consult booked with him. Did he do a clitoral reduction for u aswell? Because your clit seems large in the pics
So sorry this happened to you :(. Trust me you are not alone... I've been through this along with countless other women. If you ever want to get fixed I highly recommend Dr. Gary Alter. He is very highly regarded by other plastic surgeons when it comes to labiaplasty and labia minora reconstruction. He is the only doctor I know of that does really amazing labia minora reconstruction surgery. You can google him and go to his website to see the before and after reconstruction pictures. A lot of the before pictures look like you. However he is expensive (can cost anywhere from 3-12k). If I were to ever get reconstruction, I wouldn't risk going to anyone else. However I can't take anymore pain down there so prob won't do it myself. Also, you should try to sue the doctor that did this to you. This mutilation of women is a crime! It is NOT okay and we should NOT let them get away with this.
no just a 'trim'
Did you get your lips done with a trim surgery? Your picture is blurry. Sorry.