UPPER AND LOWER BLEPHAROPLASTY 1MONTH POST-OP- I Think I Like my Before Photo Better Than my After Photo - Vancouver, BC, Canada

Not sure i like my new look- the eyes look kind of...

not sure i like my new look- the eyes look kind of freaky i feel-

i will give

details
later

Before Eyes -44 years old- I think I look younger in the before photo- what do you guys think?

Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty- before and after photos attached-

I feel I look better/younger in the before photo! :(

Before Eyes photo

1 month 3 weeks POST-OP Looking better I think

my eyes are not usually in that surprised state- i was opening my eyes wide to email my friend these new eyeshadows I had put on- i still worry that my eyes are plastic surgeryish looking, but I'm still looking forward to what they will eventually look like-

2 months + 11 days POST-OP

Eyes still uneven. Quite noticeable I feel! : /
Also the lids are quite crinkly. Wearing tons of make-up trying to disguise it. Have appointment tomorrow with p.surgeon for check-up. Curious to see what he says. Well, hear rather. :)

BETTER before photos of my eyes

Just came across these before photos of my eyelids and under eye bags. My under eye bags weren't dreadfully, bad but I am shocked by how much excess skin I had drooping on my upper eyelids! Wow!

Now, I'm reeeeeally glad I did this! (Still hoping they become more symmetrical, however.) :)

FINAL CONCLUSION- Totally worth it!!!

it took quite some time for my eyes to settle down to a normal look, but keep in mind i had my nose done at the same time and i had an upper and lower done as well- (so a loooooot of facial surgery in one day)- but now that the swelling is gone, my eyes look natural and bright and I LOVE THEM!!! Dr.Dubeta is the MASTER of all masters here in Vancouver for FACIAL plastic surgery- he only does the face- he actually is an ENT as well as a Plastic Surgery, so he is COMPLETELY doubly trained in matter of the face, THIS IS WHY HE IS BOOKED SOLID and gets referred all the difficult cases- you will NOT find a better doctor i guarantee in Vancouver- guaranteed!!!
Vancouver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Dubeta is HANDS DOWN the expert and master of perfection for any facial plastic surgery you may need. I can confidently say this not just from MY OWN experience having had 3 surgeries with him, but from the many many patients I have seen walk in and out his offices, both before and after over the last 8 months. Do not be put off by his picture portfolio in his office, with old photos from the last 2 decades, which I have read some people criticize and said they were scared away by it. Who in the world cares if the photos are from several years ago? The results of his work are what count, silly people. All of the "after" pictures are natural looking. Unlike many doctor's who display modern photos with fancy computer software and in over the top offices, but their work is subpar. Dr.Dubeta does not have to try to impress (aka persuade or trick) people by having a slick modern office etc. The only thing you should care about in regards to a surgeon manipulating your most important features visible to the world (your one and only face) is the SKILL of the surgeon. And Dr.Dubeta is THE PREEMINENT master. You will find NO ONE BETTER THAN HIM, I guarantee it!!! He gets referred all the most difficult situations, both medical and cosmetic, which happen to go together. And this is why he is booked solid at hospitals and in his private surgical clinic. I feel so grateful I found him and had the good fortune to receive his fine work. And I hope you have the same good fortune!