UPPER AND LOWER BLEPHAROPLASTY 1MONTH POST-OP- I Think I Like my Before Photo Better Than my After Photo - Vancouver, BC, Canada

Not sure i like my new look- the eyes look kind of...

not sure i like my new look- the eyes look kind of freaky i feel-

i will give

details
later

Before Eyes -44 years old- I think I look younger in the before photo- what do you guys think?

Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty- before and after photos attached-

I feel I look better/younger in the before photo! :(

Before Eyes photo

1 month 3 weeks POST-OP Looking better I think

my eyes are not usually in that surprised state- i was opening my eyes wide to email my friend these new eyeshadows I had put on- i still worry that my eyes are plastic surgeryish looking, but I'm still looking forward to what they will eventually look like-

2 months + 11 days POST-OP

Eyes still uneven. Quite noticeable I feel! : /
Also the lids are quite crinkly. Wearing tons of make-up trying to disguise it. Have appointment tomorrow with p.surgeon for check-up. Curious to see what he says. Well, hear rather. :)

BETTER before photos of my eyes

Just came across these before photos of my eyelids and under eye bags. My under eye bags weren't dreadfully, bad but I am shocked by how much excess skin I had drooping on my upper eyelids! Wow!

Now, I'm reeeeeally glad I did this! (Still hoping they become more symmetrical, however.) :)

FINAL CONCLUSION- Totally worth it!!!

it took quite some time for my eyes to settle down to a normal look, but keep in mind i had my nose done at the same time and i had an upper and lower done as well- (so a loooooot of facial surgery in one day)- but now that the swelling is gone, my eyes look natural and bright and I LOVE THEM!!! Dr.Dubeta is the MASTER of all masters here in Vancouver for FACIAL plastic surgery- he only does the face- he actually is an ENT as well as a Plastic Surgery, so he is COMPLETELY doubly trained in matter of the face, THIS IS WHY HE IS BOOKED SOLID and gets referred all the difficult cases- you will NOT find a better doctor i guarantee in Vancouver- guaranteed!!!
Dr. Ken Dubeta

Dr.Dubeta is HANDS DOWN the expert and master of perfection for any facial plastic surgery you may need. I can confidently say this not just from MY OWN experience having had 3 surgeries with him, but from the many many patients I have seen walk in and out his offices, both before and after over the last 8 months. Do not be put off by his picture portfolio in his office, with old photos from the last 2 decades, which I have read some people criticize and said they were scared away by it. Who in the world cares if the photos are from several years ago? The results of his work are what count, silly people. All of the "after" pictures are natural looking. Unlike many doctor's who display modern photos with fancy computer software and in over the top offices, but their work is subpar. Dr.Dubeta does not have to try to impress (aka persuade or trick) people by having a slick modern office etc. The only thing you should care about in regards to a surgeon manipulating your most important features visible to the world (your one and only face) is the SKILL of the surgeon. And Dr.Dubeta is THE PREEMINENT master. You will find NO ONE BETTER THAN HIM, I guarantee it!!! He gets referred all the most difficult situations, both medical and cosmetic, which happen to go together. And this is why he is booked solid at hospitals and in his private surgical clinic. I feel so grateful I found him and had the good fortune to receive his fine work. And I hope you have the same good fortune!

Hi i was just wondering how you and your eyes are doing? Have you got used to them, have they become more symmetrical? I hope you are happy! I have had a hard time with mine.....i never expected such an emotional journey! Whats worse i have not told anyone and my husband just doesnt get it! Men eh!! My eyes have improved lots but there is a couple of issues that need addressing including them being asymmetrical.....don't really want to go through the op again :-( I take comfort from looking at how much i did need this....one quickly forgets the old heavy lids, but the b4 pics say it all!! All the best Lisa
who did your surgery?
Is this the same person? Whow! Look like a completely different woman. Good luck!
Thank-you so much pimpy!! I feel reeeeeeally good about my results.

Wow I think your results are amazing!

Thanks Jill!! I feel reeeeally good about it too now. Especially when I look at my old photos, holy lord I look sooooo much better I think! Thnx. :)

Thanks for the reply, trying! Yes...her doc said it had to do with the conjunctive membranes too. I will let my sister know about your experience! Sounds a lot worse then what she is dealing with! UGH! So glad to hear you healed. After all is said and done, hopefully, everyone who has had the surgery is going to look refreshed and great for the next several years!
My sister just had her lower and uppers done two weeks ago. She is still healing and bruised some, but she developed so rare condition called Chemosis where she has a bubble on her eyeball! She had to go to her eye doc and he said it was from the trauma of the surgery and it would heal but it will take a while. He gave her eye drops, etc. Feels annoying she said and looks like crap, but that is something you can't predict. Good luck to everyone with their healing. I can tell her eyes are going to look great when this is all said and done. Good luck to everyone who has had the surgery!
KTA: your poor sis- i had an insanely brutal post-surgery reaction too- my conjunctival membranes were all gelatonous and bubbled and blood red too- also from trauma the p.s. said- i was quite worried that it would never heal! but it did... for your sis, after 2 weeks I'm sure she looks a lot better- she'll continue to look so! Thnx. for the post- thought I was the only one!
Just had a nose at your story... I love your new eyes... I think you look very perky and most importantly in my book, completely natural. What did your surgeon say about them? I think they look lovely :o)
no one would ever know you had surgery! Your eyes look so much better and you look so much younger :-) I am worried i will feel the same when i have my op and think i look strange, guess it takes some getting used to the new look.
Oh thank-you sooooooo much FUR!!! That makes me feel sooooo much better. I am still having issues with one of my eyelids possibly being damaged so I'm still waiting on that but GOOOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SURGERY!!! I can't wait to see what it looks like. Are you getting it done in Denmark? Good luck!!! :)
Yes and getting it done today, so feeling rather nervous! Thank you :-)
How are you feeling?? Don't be shocked by the swelling and bruising. It goes away I can assure you. I hope you are doing well! :)
Hi there, yes well i am looking quite bad today lol, but i had expected it! Very swollen and bruised, but i imagine this is the peak at day 3 so hopefully things will improve from now on. I am suffering no pain at all. Thanks for your support :-)
Yes I think 3rd day was the peak, so it can only improve from here on! I'm glad to hear you have no pain. Keep us posted! :)
I think you are still healing and its going to look great. You have upper eyelids now.
Thank-you KTA!! Yes I must say that I am enjoying having eyelids now to put lots of eyeshadow on! Not crazy about the unevenness but hoping it can work itself out... Anyhow, thnx!
Your eyes look better!
Thnku mollygirl! I hope so. :)
I think they look great! You are still healing, but the after photo with no make up looks wonderful.
Oh my gosh thank-you sooooo much!! :)

Hmmm its hard to tell from the pictures because they are so cropped (I totally get why you cropped them, I did the same for my bleph pictures).  Either way give it time, it takes months for all the swelling to go down and for things to look right.

Thanks much for your advice Jill81. Hoping my eyes will become more symmetrical. (Kind of shocked that they aren't! ) -anyhow, thnx again!