16 Years Old with 34I

I didn't hit puberty until I was about 14. My...

I didn't hit puberty until I was about 14. My boobs (I hate the word breast) got EXTREMELY large in a span of about, 10 months. I went from a 34B to a 34G. About a year later, in the middle of grade 10 I hit a 34I. Having big boobs in high school SUCKS. Guys stared you down, even some of my male teachers were super creepy. And P.E. was the worst hour and fifteen minutes of my life. I also play hockey and field hockey, which was really difficult with a big chest. Whenever I complained about it, whether it was about a creepy guy staring at my chest, or my shoulders hurting, my flatter chested friends would say things like, "You're soooo lucky!" Or "I would kill for your boobs!!" Some of my closer friends felt for me though. I think it was about 5 months ago I was at the newly opened Victoria Secret with my friends and they were trying on cute bikinis and bras and I had to sit and watch because I couldn't fit into any tops there. When I for home, I was in tears and my mom suggested I see a plastic surgeon about getting a reduction. Anyways, in September, I met with Dr Gdalevitch and she was super caring and nice about it. She measured me and said I was in no question an excellent candidate for a reduction. My surgery was booked for December 13th. I was super lucky to have it so quick, but also very nervous. The day of surgery came, and of course I was extremely scared because I'm really squeamish, but also very excited. All in all, the surgery was very smooth and easy, I went in at 8, and was home at 1. About a week later, I'm doing great!! Dr Gdalevitch did a great job with the stitches and my boobs are small and perky and average sized!!! If you are considering this surgery, its 10/10 recommended. In the first 2 days after, my back and shoulder pain were relieved! I tried on a bunch of old shirts that wouldn't fit before and I look slim and I feel confident and young. This surgery has seriously changed my life. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is going back to school and hearing comments from people. My surgery was also covered.
Dr. Perry Gdalevitch

Very professional, kind, and understanding. Responded within an hour to all my moms emails, and was very thorough to her explanations/answers.

Very happy for you. I am 54 1/2....and am 2 month out...I had surgery on 12/12. The difference is unbelievable and I can only explain to others as AMAZING. I know exactly how you feel...and although I have a different PS....my experience has been great. I too, was amazed at the difference in pain..immediately after surgery. Congratulations on your new body....
So happy for you!! You are very lucky to have a mom who supports you in having surgery at a young age. A lot of parents would recommend waiting, but why be miserable. Being a teenager is hard enough without standing out. I commend you. Be a inspiration to others around you. Merry Christmas!!
Happy for you. My niece got hers done at 18 and said the SAME thing! She has gone on to lose 66lbs and feels like a new person. I just had mine done 9 weeks ago, I'm 51, shoulda done it YEARS ago. You'll be SO GLAD you didn't wait! Happy New Year and New Life to you.
wow you are so young and brave! I remember when I was your age (I'm almost 22 now) and I wanted to get this surgery but I was too chicken lol,, so I'm proud of you! Congrats and I hope your healing continues to go smoothly :) Oh and if you ever want to talk, I'm here hun :)
You look great..happy healing..
You look great. What a huge relief! I know!
So glad for you. You look wonderful, and I'm sure you will be feeling so much better. Like you the girls, even my 2 sisters thought I was so lucky to have big boobs. I felt so left out when we would go cloths shopping, something I learned to hate. Well now I am many years past high school (LOL) but finally able to enjoy a "normal" size. I am only 4 weeks post op and loving my new look. Best wishes for a great recovery and healing. Don't do too much too soon ...and have a very Merry Christmas!