A Wonderful Gain With Very Little Pain - Vancouver, BC

I have suffered from breast envy since puberty. I...

I have suffered from breast envy since puberty. I was the last of my friends to get and need a bra, and how I envied them and they attention they received from boys. I had never seriously considered breast augmentation until this year. I was married to a man who thought I looked wonderful the way I was, I had 2 children and a very active lifestyle. My nipples were also the primary pleasure center for me and I was terrified that breast augmentation might numb the sensitivity and affect my active lifestyle. I decided to have the surgery because my breasts were becoming smaller as I aged, I am divorced and did not feel as sexy naked, as I used to, and there is a wonderful new man in my life whom I wanted to look and feel sexy for. Dr. Eric Pugash was my surgeon and I am 100% thrilled with the results. I am only 1 week post op but my breast already look great. There is no bruising, no pain and the scars are barely visible under my breasts. I have had dental work that was more painful. I love my new shape. I love the way my clothes fit and the way I feel.

I'm glad you were able to do this for yourself! Has the sensation in your nipples remained?

It's only been 10 days since the surgery so it's too early to determine whether the sensitivity in the nipples will return. Currently they are still a bit numb. Keeping my fingers crossed. Have you had the surgery? and if so what was your experience with nipple sensitivity?

Three weeks post op. The Good, the Bad and the...

Three weeks post op. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. I changed my answer to the "was it worth it" question to "not sure" from my initial "yes". I still love the way my breasts look and feel. The boyfriend loves them also. My clothes look better, it was fun shopping for new bras -I have gone from an A to a C cup- and trying on sexy tops that look 100% better with cleavage. It's still sweater season so when I wear those its not obvious that I had the surgery. The friends and family whom I have not told have not even noticed. I have not told some people because I know they would be as judging of me as I was of women that had breast implants before I decided to have the surgery. I judged them as being insecure, mutilating their bodies and having all the wrong values. It's why I struggled horribly with my own decision and one reason I waited so long to have it done. As I said, from an appearance point of view, I love the results and I feel much better about me. The "bad" part is that I still have very little sensation in my nipples. They feel numb and its painful if my boyfriend touches them with anything more than very light pressure. They were my main pleasure center prior to the surgery. I am not sure I can even orgasm if I don't recover the sensitivity in my nipples. I have also not felt good the last few weeks. My breasts feel "hot" and it is still painful when I touch the area around the scars. (under the breasts). I am supposed to massage them 8 times/day to prevent internal scar tissue from forming. This is not painful but they do feel numb. My energy level has been low and I wonder if my body is rejecting the new implants.. If I touch them very lightly there is some sensation that is pleasurable so I am hopeful that I recover sensation as time passes. The "ugly" part are the scars under my breasts. They look like the edges of a pie crust that has been crimped together. They are not visible when I am standing up but the scars are a bit larger than I was expecting. Something that I find rather interesting is that I have had far more erotic dreams lately. I suppose its because I feel much sexier with the new breasts. But I can't say that I have enjoyed sex more. I have not had an orgasm since the surgery and it is a big price to pay. I am hopeful that my sensitivity returns. Would be interested in hearing from other women re this issue.
Vancouver Plastic Surgeon

I found this Dr. online using Google. Dr. Pugash and his staff are wonderful. He took time to answer all of my questions and was always punctual for appointments. i would highly recommend Dr. Pugash and breast augmentation for anyone considering it.