Worked for Me - Vancouver, BC

I did 4 treatments on my face, with 2 more for...

I did 4 treatments on my face, with 2 more for 'upkeep' in the following year and it really worked for me. I get comments about 'how good I am looking' often, and I can see clear difference in my picts before. Its been 2 years and its holding up. Face only, I'm 38.

If I had the extra money I would do body for sure - but be warned you are looking at about 20 treatments to see a real difference. But hey - if it works....

Was this the "accent your body" skin tightening treatment? I had it done 5 months ago and I had a horrible reaction!! Acne, White heads all over my cheek area. The girl who provided the service put baby oil on my face first, then used the hand piece for the treatment. I'm convinced it was the baby oil that clogged my pores. Did this happen to you? Was baby oil used on your skin first? Any info is greatly appreciated. Trying to get to the bottom of this!!!! Thank you!
Did they do your whole face? Or certain parts..
I am 38 as well, and I've had many Accents done on my face over the year. Just last week someone called me an old woman for the first time in my life! He said it was all over my face! I don't think it worked. :-(
Paris Clinique West Broadway

They were by my office so I went for convenience but have stayed for the good service.