Worked for Me - Vancouver, BC

I did 4 treatments on my face, with 2 more for...

I did 4 treatments on my face, with 2 more for 'upkeep' in the following year and it really worked for me. I get comments about 'how good I am looking' often, and I can see clear difference in my picts before. Its been 2 years and its holding up. Face only, I'm 38.

If I had the extra money I would do body for sure - but be warned you are looking at about 20 treatments to see a real difference. But hey - if it works....

Paris Clinique West Broadway

They were by my office so I went for convenience but have stayed for the good service.

Did they do your whole face? Or certain parts..
I am 38 as well, and I've had many Accents done on my face over the year. Just last week someone called me an old woman for the first time in my life! He said it was all over my face! I don't think it worked. :-(
Yikes! What kind of a guy would say that - to anyone? Sounds like he was screwing with you. No idea if the Accent worked for you or not, but regardless I would not listen to some jack-ss that would talk to a woman that way :)

Welcome to the community and thank you for your review.

It sounds like you are really happy with your results.   Would love to see your before and after pictures if you have them.

I dont have specific photos, but have more candid shots I can show.

Perfect