Now post revision, hoping for a better result!

I have been wanting this for years, and I'm...

I have been wanting this for years, and I'm finally doing it. I'm using the same surgeon who did my (fantastic!) tummy tuck last July. I'm still very nervous because I want the results to be great. I don't want to be kinda happy with my arms, I want to be very very happy. I'm so ready to have these bat wings GONE! My pre op is today!

Very sore!

I got home late last night and have been sleeping, on and off, since. I'm very very sore but I'm anxious to see my arms today at my follow up appointment. Wow it burns!

Post op1 went great!

Ouch ouch ouch!!!! It hurts but I'm happy with the results so far!

I hate it

It's been 5 months since my procedure, and I hate how I look. My scars have healed horribly, they're visible in everything and my arms are flabby and fatty to boot. He didn't do lipo because it wasn't needed, he said..., but I really think it was. There was no good contouring performed and my scars are absolutely awful. I'm so bummed.

2 years later, revision completed

Dr klink performed a revision, at no cost to me, 2 years post original brachioplasty. I am now 1 week post op from revision and feeling ok. Some pain but nothing crazy. I don't have full range of motion yet, but I hope that'll come back with time and healing. So far, the scars look better. I am really hoping the result is better looking this time around because the original one was so embarrassing and ugly and wide ! People would look at me like they felt sorry for me, soooo embarrassing! After a few days post op I've needed minimal amounts of pain killers and dr klink is optimistic that these scars will be a lot nicer. Cross your fingers for me! Photos to come tomorrow.

10 days post op. Photos

I am now approx 10 days post op. Feeling fine, minimal amounts of Tylenol. Getting real sick of this compression garment but keeping it on per dr's orders. I am really really hoping these scars heal better. My right arm looks better (slimmer) than my left. The scars feel narrower but I can't see because we're keeping tapes on them in between appointments. I get the stitches removed in about 4 days!

3.5 weeks post op. Scars are thin... But puckered

Hi everyone. Big improvement on the scars so far. They are very thin, but they're also very puckered. I know that'll flatten out over time, I just hope the scar doesn't widen.
Vacaville Plastic Surgeon

I love dr. Klink, he took such great care of me for my tummy tuck. However, my brachioplasty turned out pretty bad. I sure hope he makes it right :(