Hated them before, hate them more now. :(. Awful brachioplasty - Vacaville, CA

I have been wanting this for years, and I'm...

I have been wanting this for years, and I'm finally doing it. I'm using the same surgeon who did my (fantastic!) tummy tuck last July. I'm still very nervous because I want the results to be great. I don't want to be kinda happy with my arms, I want to be very very happy. I'm so ready to have these bat wings GONE! My pre op is today!

Very sore!

I got home late last night and have been sleeping, on and off, since. I'm very very sore but I'm anxious to see my arms today at my follow up appointment. Wow it burns!

Post op1 went great!

Ouch ouch ouch!!!! It hurts but I'm happy with the results so far!

I hate it

It's been 5 months since my procedure, and I hate how I look. My scars have healed horribly, they're visible in everything and my arms are flabby and fatty to boot. He didn't do lipo because it wasn't needed, he said..., but I really think it was. There was no good contouring performed and my scars are absolutely awful. I'm so bummed.
Vacaville Plastic Surgeon

I love dr. Klink, he took such great care of me for my tummy tuck. However, my brachioplasty turned out pretty bad. I sure hope he makes it right :(

Most PS will do a revision to make a patient happy, I would be running to my PS office if I were you. Granted this revision most likey would happen in his office if you don't want to have cover the cost of a OR. I have heard it's not uncommon to do 2 surgeries when doing the arms. check out my pics you will see that I have a lot of excess skin where the underarm meets. That is a very important area to be addressed in order to give you a slim arm appearance. In your photos it doesn't look like that area was addressed enough.
I'm so sorry to hear about your experience and he should have taken out way more and performed lipo....but I'm not a doctor but base this on what my doctor is going to do upcoming Friday and I'm getting lipo with this surgery and my weight is right now 119 lbs but my wings still will get lipo prior to skin removal...I'm no very skinny but I'm 5'3
I'm sorry about your experience. In a month I will be undergoing a (T-scar) arm lift & very nervous. Hopefully, your arms will contour to your desire shape.
I don't blame u for being disappointed. The doctor should've removed much more than he did. I had the same thing happen to me 13 years ago. It happens!!!
I didn't do the drain. Anyone else get away without doing the drain
I had legs and arms done same op and with lipo, never had drains at all.
I didn't have drains either. Not sure what determines that?
Looks great. Did you have lipo done on the arms too?
No but I wish he had. I asked and he said it wasn't necessary. I'm no dr. But I think I needed it.
Thanks for sharing your review. How is your recovery going?
It looks great! Post pics as you progress and best to you! Happy Fourth!!!
Please keep us posted. I hope you're recovering well!
Good luck! I'm sure all will go well and you'll LOVE it! I'm going in for my arms on July 17th! Can't wait!