27 Years Old, Wanted a Curvier Figure! - Vacaville, CA

First and foremost, I am so pleased with the...

First and foremost, I am so pleased with the results of my surgery! After years of being unhappy with my breast size and contemplating implants, I finally made the decision to get them. I went from a small C/big B to a 34DD. I am 5'6" with an athletic build so the 34DD ended up being perfect and now that they have dropped a bit (I'm 2 months post op) they look and feel great! I went with the silicone implants, although they are more expensive they are worth it. Dr. Klink is a true perfectionist and makes you feel super comfortable. After seeing the work of other Doctors, I am reassured that I made the right decision by choosing Dr. Klink at Solano Plastic Surgery. I couldn't be happier with my results!
Vacaville Plastic Surgeon

see above

Does he go through the belly button?
I don't believe so but you can always call ask! They are very helpful at the front desk.
Hi! Hope you've been recovering well! I have a consultation with him next monday and I can't wait! How are yours settling? I'm driving from santa rosa and i really hope this doctor is the one :)
Hi there!! Sorry for the late response. I'm 5 months post surgery and I couldn't be happier with the results. Dr. Klink is awesome! Hope your experience was the same.
Glad you are happy with your results! How was your recovery the first week? Did you have anyone helping you? Do you recall about how many cc's got you to your DD cup? Congratulations!
I don't recall how many ccs, I think around 500 or 525, the doctor told me but I forgot. I took 9 days off work and my boyfriend stayed every night. I needed help the first 2 days to even get out of bed. The first 24hrs were the most painful but each day I felt a little better!
Thanks for your response. It's nice you were able to take 9 full days off from work. Did your coworkers notice your new look when you returned to work?
Not too many people noticed but I do wear a lab coat at work so I'm not sure how obvious it was. I did find out how many cc's I got though, I had 475 in one breast and 500 in the other.
Sounds like your doctor addressed some slight asymmetry with your different sized implants. That's great. I love the fact that you wear a lab coat allowing you to share your procedure only with those that you want to share it with!