Mini Tummy Tuck, Mr, and Lipo - Utah

I am 10 days pp and very pleased. I was.nervous...

I am 10 days pp and very pleased. I was.nervous that I would regret not doing the full tt, but I spoke to my Dr. Amd he said I didn't have enough skin to do full and wouldn't ever stand up straight if he did a full. Lol. I'm 5'6'' and 127. The most I've ever weighed is 168 at full term with my kids.

I have to to dieted on and off for years but usually hover around 140. I got down to ky goal weight and have kept it off for 6 mos. I have been wanting a tummy tuck for years so I'm glad to have it behind me. It has been up and down emotionally for me especially when I'm really swollen. I know that will pass. I'm so looking forward to getting back to the gym.

Thank you for sharing your story here on RealSelf! I'm glad the mini TT worked for you. Looking forward to hearing how you feel as you heal more.

Provo Plastic Surgeon

I felt like I should have left with better post op instructions. I ended up making several calls with questions after surgery. I was still out of it when I left surgery center, so didn't feel well informed when I came.around. Overall I was very pleased with process and results thus far.