SALAMA VETS WITH SMALL FRAMES PLEASE ADVISE!! I've 99% made my decision!

So I have been stalking this site for a few moths...

So I have been stalking this site for a few moths now and I've decided I'm going to go through with the bbl! I'm 24 years old, just under 5'4 and weigh between 118-125. If I want to weigh under 118 I need to work out like crazy and be on an intense diet. So my main problem is that I don't know what doctor to go to!

I live in Canada and the one doctor that is known for doing it here first have results like some other doctors I've seen. I like Dr. Salama because he's worked on women that are smaller and have less fat. But I'm so confused! Any help would be great!

I'm small but I have no hips at all! My hips indent in! And I have no booty, so I basically have no shape and look like a 10 year old boy! I've had a breast lift ad augmentation and my doctor was phenomenal!! So I want someone like him lol! He was very thorough, called me on a long weekend, and just had Rey good after care!

I sent in my pics to Dr. Salama and Cynthia responded, I've seen on a lot of your posts that people have been speaking to someone names Nancy?! Has anyone talked to Cynthia before? So I sent my pics and got an estimate of $8,499. And my abdomen, flanks and back will be liposucted. I don't know if I should get lipo on any other parts. My legs are skinny and so are my arms. I kinda want to do my calves because in comparison to my legs they are a little big. Has anyone had lipo on their calves?

Okay so I need some help on what doctor to choose, I only emailed Dr. Salama but I really don't know who to go with.

For the ladies that travelled how much did you spend total (hotel, air fare etc).

So I had a consult with Dr. Jugenberg, he's one of...

So I had a consult with Dr. Jugenberg, he's one of the only doctors that does bbl's regularly. I have to say, I wasn't impressed with him or his staff. The girls at reception were rude and acted like they were better than everyone else. When I went into the room, his nurse or office manager came in and did most of the consult with me. Her name was Kim I believe and she was the only good thing about the consult. She was super sweet and welcoming. But I didn't want to talk to her I wanted to talk to Dr. Jugenberg. He came in later and I talked to him for about 10 mins, he wasn't going to show me any pictures of his work until I insisted. He was also very rude and dry. His work isn't all that spectacular either, the patients look better than they did before but it's not a very noticeable difference, so I won't be going to him. This hunt for the perfect doctor is so hard and frustrating.

I want a booty but I want hips more, I have no shape and I would love that curvy shape. But I don't know what doctor is best at giving hips. I've seen a few posts from Salama patients that got hips, so for now I'm leaning towards him. LADIES IF YOU KNOW ANY DOCTORS THAT DO HIPS AND A BOOTY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW!! I want to find a doctor soon so I can book a date!

Anyways that is all for now, I'll update about my bbl journey soon.

So I've been researching and researching and...

So I've been researching and researching and researching! And the more info I get the harder my decision gets! So Cynthia from Salama's office said that he doesn't inject fat directly to the hips because it uses up a lot of fat (Im on the smaller side and I don't have a lot of extra fat) and it usually doesn't hold there. Dr. S does lateral injections. I've seen the way he does "hips" on other girls like cupcake1207, and it looks pretty amazing.

But what's actually better, lateral injections or injections straight to the hips?

I have no hips so getting hips is important to me.

Does anyone know what doctors I should look into? I've looked into Dr. Perry as well, but I'm not sold on him. I like Dr. S because he does aggressive lipo and can really make the waist look amazing, and so far the hips I've seen him do look amazing.

Ughhhh this is so hard!

First I would like to thank all the ladies that...

First I would like to thank all the ladies that have commented,
all the input has really helped!! I've been looking into all the doctors that were mentioned on this site. And only a few do hips and only a few have worked on smaller frames. I've thought about Campos and Yily, while their work looks great, I can't get travel that far. I'm from Canada and the thought of going to a foreign country to get a serious surgery scares me! I think the states is the further I'd travel to. There are a lot of Jimmerson advocates on here and his work is amazing but I haven't seen him work on a lot of smaller girls. I'm really leaning towards Salama. He's had a few bad reviews but so have all the other doctors. While I want an amazing result but I have to realize that these surgeons aren't god!! Salama has worked on smaller girls, and some girls with similar frames as me, he does hips (lateral injections), which is good enough for me, and I really like how he contours the waist. I don't want to have unrealistic expectations but I know even if that fat doesn't stick, I'll still look better because he will make my waist small, and I could probably never get it to look that way even with diet and exercise. So I think I've made my decision. I'm still second guessing myself!! Any input from you ladies would be great! Especially Salama vets!

When I called in I spoke to Cynthia and she is truly a sweetheart her and Nancy work together. Im not a Vet yet but I am 3 weeks in and I am very pleased with my outcome and how I was treated while I was there! I was supposed to gain weight and didn't gain much and he still made it happen (Dr.Salama) having a surgery is a trying experience and his team is very supportive not to mention I can call anyone including Dr.Salama and have my questions answered
updates?
I got an email from him that I need to gain 10 - 15 pounds...so I'm eating more now..lol I'm 5'7' and 140 pounds ( u can see mypics in my other post) so I order to get the best results...I'll eat more...
One more thing. salama immediately saw my flaws.. the horrivble dents on my hips so he mentioned injecting the hips first then go to butt since my booty is short like he said. I hv a follow up with him in May and i will re assure this is something possible for me.
What does it mean to have a short butt? Do you mean the distance from the top to the bottom is short? Did you see him in person? I don't know if I have enough fat for a booty and hips, I want a shape so hips are a must for me as well!! You'll be having the surgery before me, so I'm excited to hear what you have to say about it all.
I was confuse too when he said I hv a short butt lol .. But he said with my height n body structure fat can only go so much , he will however concentrate on my hips even before he touch my booty / I hv a follow up with him face to face in may to clarify few things he said in the first appt- I live 3 hours away so I figured why not to drive .
It's good you have a face to face with him. Pictures can only do so much. I keep sending pictures and e-mailing and asking a lot of questions. I don't want to go there with such unreal expectations and be disappointed. Because when I go it'll be for the surgery, I can't go and feel him out and see what he can do. He didn't say anything like that to me. I've been trying to find people with similar body types that have been to him, and I'm trying to see what kind of body I'll end up as. Let me know how your follow up goes! Are you going to gain any weight for the surgery?
he told me NOT to gain anyweight. i keep my entire weight in my stomach area so apparently he has enough fat to grab he said.. On My i will ask him again if any addiitional weight is need to be gained.. I m small frame kinda girl, C Cup , no hips, no booty and slender legs, with little chunky arms and fat abdomen and flanks.. thank god i wear the waist cinchers and the booty lifters every day now so i m used to my "fake hourglass shape" so once i get surgery done my shape wont be too drastic to co workers -
I was thinking of gaining weight but decided against it. I keep all my fat in abdomen as well (my arms and lega are skinny) and I want a small defined waist, and I don't think that too much lipo of the stomach is good. So I'm hoping with the amount of fat I have I'll get a good result. Who did you talk to when you called/e-mailed? Everyone on RS keeps talking about Nancy, but I've only heard from Cynthia. She wants me to call her since I have a zillion questions, so I'll be doing that soon.
To be honest with u I went to the main source - I hv much respect for the ladies but they are not Salama . I will only follow directions that are given to me by Salama no one else - after all he will the one operating on me . I don't want to point fingers later ..
i m going with salama. i m 5.1 123 pounds., but hv enough fat in my abdomen to get fat ., i m just like u, HIPS are a must since i hv NONE> nice booty will be great but when u r a small frame anything in addition of what u had it will be a big difference., my surgery is on july 16th .
Hey Tina !! I been reviewing and considering all the "good" and "bad" things about going to DR and I think I'll go with Salama...quoute $ 8500..plus my ticket and hotel ah and other expenses there...so I'll look for someone maybe interested in go around same time ( July 19 or July 22 ) so we can save some money !!!
Hey, it's probably more money (surgery cost, travel, hotel etc) if you go with a doctor from the states than from a doctor from another country. But I don't mind spending a little extra. I think Salama is great, he has had some patients who haven't got the best results but I think that is understandable. He does so many surgeries there will be a small percentage of people that will e unhappy. I'm trying to go in with realistic expectations. But it's still a little scary. I would love to go with you in July but I have too much going on this summer so I'll have to wait until end of August or September. I will be following your journey. Keep me posted!
Hi, I seem to have the same body type you have. I live in California and met with Dr. Bruno in West Hollywood. He and his staff were amazing. I also do not have any hips and during my consultation he quickly pointed out where he would fill in to give me a better figure. He has amazing reviews and to be honest I'm already kinda sold on him. Pricing is reasonable too, (I was quoted 8k) in my opinion. I know there are other less cost alternatives but work, staff and professionalism speak for themselves. :)
Hey, I'm going to check him out. Has he worked with smaller frames? And does he only do lateral injections like Salama? I'll be following your journey.
What are lateral injections? does that give the illusion of hips or something?
It's injections to the side of the butt, so it looks like hips, look at cupcake1207, and went to Salama, and got some great hips.
Hi, I live in Montreal and we're king on the same boat...I spoke with Kim and sent her my pics...she said I have fat to work with...I'm 38 y old and 5 8' , 140 pounds but because my age...plz I have some fat...anyway I been looking here and found Dra Yily de los Santos who does an amazing job....I'm planing to go in Juky...let me know if you're intersted so we can share a room there...I think she can do a good job on you cuz she is a master with small "waist"...
Cindy, I am also going in July with dra Yily, I was thinking of going around the 17 let me know bcause I wanted someone to share the room. Dra Yily does a great job.
Hi Marie, I'm not able to travel until July 19 ( due to my job) so I had already ask Dra Yily for have my surgery done 20 or 22 of July...andsent her an e-mail to find out how many days should I stay (I'm thinking 7 will be enough..) I'm having complete Lipo and BBL, let me know if u can wait couple days and maybe we can share room.
Hey, I'm from Canada and traveling for this surgery is a big deal for me. I dot think I could go further than the States. I don't know why but having surgery in Mexico or DR doesn't sit well with me. I know there have been amazing results from the doctors in those countries but I don't think I could do it. Good luck to you guys! I will be following!
Dr. Jimerson in Atlanta do hips!!!! All of his work is amazing!!!!! He's Prices, but sometimes you get what you pay for.... good luck on your bbl journey ... team J curves 3/13/13
I'm from Ontario too and I too didn't like the results the doctors give here. I'm going to Campos in MX. Good luck on your journey! I will be following.
I wish we had some great bbl doctors in Ontario! I'm nervous about the traveling. I'd feel more comfortable with a surgeon from my city.
Salama does lateral injections not hips. Perry and Salhauzer do great hips and butt. Perry did an awesome job on me and check out reesyvaugn for Salhauzer.