Cool Sculpt. Arms, Thighs- Outer & Inner, Bra Line, Back of Thighs - Arlington, OH

I went in in a 3 part process. I started with a 4...

I went in in a 3 part process. I started with a 4 hour session on the 16th which was my arms & Inner Thighs. It felt like suction of a vacuum to be honest. At first a cold Gel patch is placed over the area to be treated. Then the Dr applies the machine head and then turns on the suction once aligned with his drawn line. Each area was an hour however my arms I only did 30min each. I have an old scar and it pulled to much so I made it 30 min and then wanted both sides balanced. LOL

The following Monday I went in for a 6 hour day with mac book and chargers, phone etc ready to go. We started with the outer thighs since that is a flat head without suction the treatment time is 2 hours. So next flix came on and it flew by. After both thighs I went for a walk for a few min. Then came the bra line. Not painful but felt a little sore with awkward position. Finally tomorrow I go for the back of my thighs.
While I expect the 2 hours will fly by again it is a very weird feeling after.

You feel cold and numb when leaving, you do not feel the thawing at all. The skin never gets that cold. The ice is worse for Botox then the way your skin feels with this machine.
The next day I felt normal, had No pain or anything after the whole treatments. I forgot about it until I felt the back of my car seat and I realized I was numb. Oh well if this is the worst we are good.
Will add photos soon so we can track the process. .

Thanks for sharing.  So it doesn't hurt while you are lying there getting the treatment?  We'd love to see some pics!
It feels like a sweeper attachment pulling and gets a little cold but nothing that in a few minutes you forgot about. I am going to upload photos now. I am almost 14 days in and am seeing a tiny difference in the inner thigh area. I should see full results by 2nd week of Dec. and I am not exercising to test this treatment out fairly for everyone.

Here is the machine on my inner thigh. It did not hurt nor has it been the last 2 weeks.

Sounds like we had some similar experiences. I think my first sessions were end of May. I'm just know seeing my inner knees change a bit and I'm pretty sure my flanks are better. Also outer thighs. I just had my inner knees done again last week. I had and still have zero pain. I did experience some weird shooting pains after a few weeks on my thighs....just for a day of me wondering what it was. The dr said its the nerves in the area becoming unfrozen. Made sense to me ... :)
Congrats!! This sounds to good to be true,easy breezy works for me! I am doing cool sculpting on abs in November and i have read a mixed bag of reviews. I hope you can share before&after pics please. Thank You, Happy Healing.
I can't wait to hear what kind of results you get.  Are you wearing a compression garment?
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Amazing doctor & practice. I would highly Recommend Columbus Asthetics and Plastic Surgery to anyone. Dr Wakelin did my breast augmentation about 5 years ago, then 4 years ago I had a tummy tuck, then lipo of the inner thing and now cool sculpting, along with Botox over the past 5 years. Everything I have had done has exceeded my expectations and the incision are perfect little lines that are not noticeable. Great place to get anything cosmetically done.