Cool Sculpt. Arms, Thighs- Outer & Inner, Bra Line, Back of Thighs - Arlington, OH

I went in in a 3 part process. I started with a 4...

I went in in a 3 part process. I started with a 4 hour session on the 16th which was my arms & Inner Thighs. It felt like suction of a vacuum to be honest. At first a cold Gel patch is placed over the area to be treated. Then the Dr applies the machine head and then turns on the suction once aligned with his drawn line. Each area was an hour however my arms I only did 30min each. I have an old scar and it pulled to much so I made it 30 min and then wanted both sides balanced. LOL

The following Monday I went in for a 6 hour day with mac book and chargers, phone etc ready to go. We started with the outer thighs since that is a flat head without suction the treatment time is 2 hours. So next flix came on and it flew by. After both thighs I went for a walk for a few min. Then came the bra line. Not painful but felt a little sore with awkward position. Finally tomorrow I go for the back of my thighs.
While I expect the 2 hours will fly by again it is a very weird feeling after.

You feel cold and numb when leaving, you do not feel the thawing at all. The skin never gets that cold. The ice is worse for Botox then the way your skin feels with this machine.
The next day I felt normal, had No pain or anything after the whole treatments. I forgot about it until I felt the back of my car seat and I realized I was numb. Oh well if this is the worst we are good.
Will add photos soon so we can track the process. .

Here is the machine on my inner thigh. It did not hurt nor has it been the last 2 weeks.
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Amazing doctor & practice. I would highly Recommend Columbus Asthetics and Plastic Surgery to anyone. Dr Wakelin did my breast augmentation about 5 years ago, then 4 years ago I had a tummy tuck, then lipo of the inner thing and now cool sculpting, along with Botox over the past 5 years. Everything I have had done has exceeded my expectations and the incision are perfect little lines that are not noticeable. Great place to get anything cosmetically done.