Well Worth It All - Upland, CA

I know what major surgey is because I have had to...

I know what major surgey is because I have had to c sections so I know it was going to be painful. before I decied to have a tummu tuck I had tried everything to get the tummy back to how it use to be but without any luck. so thats why i decied to get a tummu tuck to start feeling better about myself. when I met with doctor wang I felt at esae he did not lie to me he told me how it was going to be there were no supriese and if I had any questions he would always be honest about everything. when I went in for my tummy tuck I know everything that was going yo happen and I was ready to go it was the scarest day but one of the most exciting days I have had sence my kids were born. when I was done with the procedure I am not going to lie I was in alot of pain and the pain pump help a bit but thats ok they say pain it beuty and they are right it was worth evey penny i spent.

but doctor wang had the easy part now it was my turn to take care of the beautiful new tummy he has given me. it is alot of wok you have to change your lifestyle meaing that you have to excises and eat better so you dont gain any weight back a mess up the new tummy that you have. its been a year and it still looking good thats because I did what dr wang told med to do change my the way i eat and excsrise and that what I have done and I am still vey proud of my tummy. dr wang thank you for giving me my confidence back

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

A co-worker had work done by him. Before I went to doctor wangs for my procedure I had gone to two other doctors the other doctors did not make me feel at ease when i told them I want my tummy done.

Congratulations on your new tummy.  You are correct about the after care. You must maintain a strict diet and exercise program in order to maintain the new look.

Thank you for posting your review and sharing all of the tips.