This Mommy of 4 Kids Got a Makeover - Upland, CA

I'm a 36 year old mother of 4 children. Height is...

I'm a 36 year old mother of 4 children. Height is 5 ft5 inches. Weight 175 lbs. I had a full TT with lipo of the flanks and upper abs. I also had BA with moderate profile, textured, 469cc saline implant, placed above the muscle. My recovery has been long and slow but healing well. Overall, had a uncomfortably great experience.

I have silicone implants not saline.

I have silicone implants not saline.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr Wang is an excellent plastic surgeon. He was very informative, answered all of my questions and provided options. His office is clean and classy. The staff is always friendly. I really felt safe under his care. I highly recommend him.

Your results are amazing. You look so good. I'm glad you're doing good. Hope you continue to have a smooth recovery.

You look great! Thank you so much for posting your experience here on RealSelf. What supplies did you find especially helpful during your recovery?

Regarding supplies that were helpful to me, a bed pan was extremely helpful the first 48 hours after surgery. I passed out twice while going to the bathroom and ended up on the floor. I was very dizzy due to the anaesthesia and it was just safer to use the bedpan. I placed the bedpan on a chair next to my bed and used it like a commod. I still got up and walked but stayed close to my bed for the first 48 hrs. That was one thing that i found helpful and i hope this will be helpful to others.