Gave Birth to 3 Beautiful Children Now Ready for the Rebirth of my New Body - Upland, CA

Hello, i'm here to share my experience with my...

Hello, i'm here to share my experience with my decision to have a mommy makeover. Let me start by saying me and my husband met when I was 16, we had our first child when I was 18. He is now 11and since we've had 2 more little ones 4yrs and a 1 1/2 yr old. I literally haven't wore a two piece since I was 16 & since haven't wrote a bathing suit period!!!! I felt if I bought a one piece that would mean I excepted my body which I in no way condoned. Before baby of course I was only 18 but my body was very nice so it was very hard to except that this was my body for the rest of my life, I knew there had to be options for me. After years and years of research, and since we've completed our family I'm ready to address my body head on. I have went on 3 consults and have found my miracle worker. But it hasn't been an easy road, my husband hasn't been a big fan of the whole idea not only because of the financial aspect but I think he may be a little jealous.

I know he supports me but he is a little nervous which to tell you the truth if it was him and he was gonna get an instant 6 pack with big muscles I'd be a little nervous. So convincing him and getting it to fit in our budget of a one income family with three little ones could be very hard. Also the timing when is it a good time to stop the clock and say ok I'll be out of commission for at least 3 Weeks when i'm the one who runs the whole household for the last 12 years is not very convenient at any point. There's school, parties, sports and not to mention the every day life, but I figure if i'm the one that makes it happen for every one else why not make it happen for me, I could be happy too!!! So here I am waiting to schedule my Mommy make over which will consist of TT & BA I will be schduled for the first week of July hopefully they have an open appointment. My biggest dream is for after wards be able to wear a two piece, so we will see what happens. My stretchmarks are my biggest enemies if they could just move below my bellybutton I would be super happy!!!!

If any one could share their experience with SM above the bellybutton and their before and after results can please inbox me that would be awesome!!!! Since I've found this wonderful site I stay up late nights reading and looking through all the wonderful stories of mommies just like me. My excitement is through the roof, but also I get this nervous feeling of what if it looks awful worse then before which wouldn't be that bad if I had paid thousands of dollars to look awful would be the sad part. But this has effected many aspects of my life I wont even go in my own swimming pool in the privacy of my own home with my children or go on vacations to beach resorts cause of this and that not only effects me but my children so I know I have to do something. I'm also horrified of the pain I will experience post op, i'm not big on pain.

Had my pre op appt. Tuesday and my surgery is...

Had my pre op appt. Tuesday and my surgery is scheduled for July 12th hurray!!!!!!!!!!!! Super excited!!!! But have this nervous sick feeling in my tummy, terrified of the recovery & results. Going to post pictures soon of my pre surgery bod. Counting down the days.

Counting down 10 more days!!!! Whooo whooooooo

Counting down 10 more days!!!! Whooo whooooooo
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

My rating is based on my experience with Dr. Wang so far.

HOW WAS YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH DR WANG
You are scheduled 1 day before me. I'm anxious for all this waiting to be over with already :)
I'm excited but at the same time i'm super nervous, I think i'm getting anxiety attacks even when i'm not thinking about it. How are you feeling? I will be praying for a quick recovery for you and me both so we can get too the good parts and start enjoying ourselves again. Good luck and keep me posted of your post op experience.
Yay! You're a day after me! Good luck!
Welcome! July 12th :) Mine is the 9th, so we will be healing at the same time. I had my last child @ 30 & I wish I could have done this then. You are so right - you take care of everyone & make things happen for them & you can make this happen for you! Which, we moms should know, will be better for them too! Looking fwd to being on the "flat side"!
ShowMeShelly thanks for the welcoming, this site has gave me allot of insight on the whole process which i'm finding comfort in relating to so many mothers just like me. at first when I was first doing my research on tummy tucks I thought I was the only one in the world that had a tummy full of stretch marks & loose skin I felt so alone. I thought what did I do wrong during my pregnancies, but then I found this site and discovered there's so many mommies going through this and i'm not alone and its nothing to be ashamed of. Wow we are only days a part, I will be thinking of you & praying for a speedy recovery for ya! Keep me posted to your post op, when your feeling up to it of course. So excited!!! But last night I had a dream that the anesthesia want working I wouldn't knock out... Ugh so scared too... LOL
Hey! Have you scheduled your surgery? Are you super excited???
Yes, just went for my pre op on Tuesday! I'm so nervous, but super duper excited. I'm scheduled for July 12th yikes.... Can't wait!!!!!! I'm gonna post my pre op pictures soon. Thanks for asking. :)
Wow so soon! Did ya go supply shopping? What did ya get?
I know right seems so quick, but I've been wanting this for so long. When I met my PS I knew he was the one! Plus I have to be up and running when my oldest soon goes back to school in August ugh... So July seemed to got perfect. Plus after that in the coming months are my two little ones bdays September my baby girl then October Halloween, December my youngest son then my big "30" wooo whooo or should I say boo whoo lol then the holidays begin. so now here I ask counting down the days 10 to go and no haven't went supply shopping, getting a list together as the day draws near and try not to forget anything.

Interesting that your husband is having that reaction, but it's not uncommon. I'm sure he's worried/stressed, etc. But you are WORTH THIS. I think of it as reconstructive surgery! Make sure you communicate fully with your surgeon. Assume nothing. Make sure he knows you want a low TT incision. You'll still probably have some of your stretch marks, but they will look lower and so much better on a flat tummy.

Please keep us posted. Hope you can get in soon!