Best Decision I Ever Made for Myself - Upland, CA

After having three children in 1992, 1995, and...

After having three children in 1992, 1995, and 1996, it was high time that I gave myself something wonderful to feel beautiful again. After my kids, my breasts lost their volume completely and were less than an A cup!

I got 450cc implants filled with saline as part of a mommy makeover procedure and I couldn't be happier. From the moment I had the procedure in Oct of 2004, I have never regretted it. I fill out my clothes, look great in a bathing suit, and finally feel confident about my chest.

I highly recommend spending a bit more to get the warranty to protect yourself against implant rupture, just in case. In another 2 years or so, I'm going to consider replacing these with the new cohesive gel (gummy bear) implants because they do not rupture! I had the breast crease incision and it is super tiny, undetectable, and I love it.

Ontario Plastic Surgeon

I heard about Dr. Li from a good friend of mine who had surgery with him and was very happy.

Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf. Women appreciate your insight and advice. Yes, children can have quite an impact on your breasts. :) Have you experienced any problems with your current saline implants?

Hi Beth, thanks for your warm welcome and for the question. I am left-handed, so my left breast muscle is tighter and held on to the implant a little tighter on that side. The breast is just a tad higher (maybe a cm or 2) than the left one. Hardly noticeable, but it's my body so I'm extra critical - ha ha. The implants have been great! They feel like a part of me, even though they are quite large. Without any breast tissue left, the 450cc implants gave me a full C cup (the perfect size I was going for). I'm very excited about the new cohesive gel implants. They have softness levels! I'm looking forward to a softer breast next time, more flexible, more natural in the way it feels and moves. I won't be able to have such a tiny incision next time around - as you know, the silicone cohesive gel only comes in a pre-filled implant. I'll definitely do the breast crease incision again. Thanks again for reaching out to me!
I meant to say that the left one is a tad higher than the RIGHT one ;)

Yes, I agree, the softness level of the new cohesive gel implants sounds nice. I might be right behind you in a few years! Keep us posted to any changes!