Love Handle Tickle Lipo

I am very excited to undergo my tickle lipo...

I am very excited to undergo my tickle lipo procedure. I've always had a small waist and in my opinion there is no such thing as too small of a waist. My only insecurity is that i do not have a plump behind and I've always dream of having a tiny waist and plump butt. I was scared to undergo the Brazilian butt lift surgery due to so many mix reviews, plus I didn't want a STUPID HUGE behind which i believe would've been a waste of money if i didn't get the full effect. I decided to contour my back and love handles to create a more silhouette shape that will also enhance the shape of my butt. I admire a naturally shaped, plumped and lifted behind and that is all i'm asking for. I hope this love handle procedure give me the results I've always wanted. I can't wait for my appointment tomorrow. I will keep you guys posted. Thanks for viewing my profile.

Day of Surgery!!!!

Less than an hour and half left until my surgery I'm excited, although I'm not sure what I'm getting myself into because this is my first cosmetic surgery. It's crazy a portion of me will be gone instantly! Wish me luck!

Did I Make A Mistake?

A week ago my sides was swollen, harden like bricks and it was painful. I was so scared and stress over the fact that I couldn't see my results, not even the results I noticed same day of my post surgery. I was so upset i couldn't even think to take pictures and to make matters worst I was bloated due PMS all I can think about is that I made a mistake by undergoing this procedure smh, but I finally saw a light at the end of the tunnel. The swellen and knots in my sides decreased. I canceled my week update with Dr. Zelko but I was able to meet with him for a two week instead. He explained that my sides were at the final stage of healing and the knots were normal and will soon start to desolve and tighten. I must say Dr. Zelko did check up with me between my two weeks healing process so I chose not to complain and take his word and wait until the entire healing process is done. So far so good I will post pics soon!
Dr. Zelko

My experience with Dr. Zelko was excellent. He was very patient and answered all my question directly. He has a wonderful staff who made me feel very comfortable. Most importantly my procedure with Dr. Zelko was a success and he gave me the results I've always wanted!

Hi, curious if you have pictures to post? I'm scheduled with Avellanet but would like to see results. I'm a bit nervous, well very nervous lol
Hi, I'm happy you are pleased with your results, do you have any pictures? I'm scheduled at the Illinois location but with Dr. Avellanet
(I'm also in Milwaukee and having it done at the greenfield location.)
I forgot, thank you for sharing your experience, I can't wait to post my post-op pics...
I hello, I wanted ask are you doing the bbl or just love handles. Booty greed is real.
Lol! Yes it is real! But, I only got my love handles removed.
Hi honey, I wanted to know who quoted you such a great price. I hope all goes well with your surgery and healing. I would love to see you pictures.
Thank you for comment! I requested Dr. Zelko at the Z Body Sculpt And Medical Spa in Greenfeild, WI he also has a location in Westmont, IL and he will travel. He was a great Dr. He made me feel comfortable and most importantly I notice results immediately for a great price! He does great deals for first time clients. Right now I am swollen but I will most definitely find some time to post before and after pics. Thanks for your comment! I hope I answered all your question right.
OMG... I have the same issue, (love handles) and I'm researching tickle lipo also. Where do live? Myself, I'm in Chicago and I've had one consultation with Dr. Zelko. Please post pics and keep me posted.
Yes I will most definitely post a pic. I had my procedure yesterday and during the entire procedure there no pain. I notice a difference in my sides right away. Today is day 1 of post surgery and I am a bit swollen and the after pain is very tolerable as a matter of fact I'm returning to work tomorrow. Thanks for viewing my profile! Goodluck! I hope my response help.
Oh and Im from Milwaukee. I had my procedure done at the Greenfield, WI location.
Im so glad to hear that, I could not find any reviews independent of the zbodysculpt site. Im having my procedure performed by the new Doctor, there is a Bikini body special lipo of flanks, abdomen and lower back for onky $4000. I only hope and pray she is as good as he is. Good luck and I will be talking to you...
That's great! I heard about that special, you can't beat that special! Which location are you getting your procedure done? I noticed while in the waiting room clients were calling to book with the new Dr. She should have some good credential considering she's from a state where cosmetic surgery is very common. Good luck girlfriend and keep me posted also because I might need to get work done from her just in case Dr. Zelko isn't available
I'm having it done at the Westmont location. I found some info about her performing Lipo, not Tickle Lipo. I will definitely keep you posted.
I'm having it done from her too, in two weeks. Did you already have yours done? Review or results? :)
No, my consultation is April 26.im very excited, Are you getting the bikini body special?
Yes. I'm 44 also, (will be 45 in May). I'm mom of one young son. I've always been athletic, even now- but all my fat is like a giant innertube around my lower belly. I had a consult with Dr. Zelko a few years ago, but didn't quite have the money at the time to make the leap. When I got their email this spring, I figured I would meet her and see how it was. She was very nice and I honestly always feel a little more comfortable with a woman doctor. (Fine- I'm a sexist. Lol kidding.) So- I suppose it's natural to be nervous- especially when there are so many things on the Internet to frighten you. So... Hope the best for me! :)