Love Handle Tickle Lipo

I am very excited to undergo my tickle lipo...

I am very excited to undergo my tickle lipo procedure. I've always had a small waist and in my opinion there is no such thing as too small of a waist. My only insecurity is that i do not have a plump behind and I've always dream of having a tiny waist and plump butt. I was scared to undergo the Brazilian butt lift surgery due to so many mix reviews, plus I didn't want a STUPID HUGE behind which i believe would've been a waste of money if i didn't get the full effect. I decided to contour my back and love handles to create a more silhouette shape that will also enhance the shape of my butt. I admire a naturally shaped, plumped and lifted behind and that is all i'm asking for. I hope this love handle procedure give me the results I've always wanted. I can't wait for my appointment tomorrow. I will keep you guys posted. Thanks for viewing my profile.

I hello, I wanted ask are you doing the bbl or just love handles. Booty greed is real.
Lol! Yes it is real! But, I only got my love handles removed.
Hi honey, I wanted to know who quoted you such a great price. I hope all goes well with your surgery and healing. I would love to see you pictures.

Day of Surgery!!!!

Less than an hour and half left until my surgery I'm excited, although I'm not sure what I'm getting myself into because this is my first cosmetic surgery. It's crazy a portion of me will be gone instantly! Wish me luck!

(I'm also in Milwaukee and having it done at the greenfield location.)
I forgot, thank you for sharing your experience, I can't wait to post my post-op pics...
Oh and Im from Milwaukee. I had my procedure done at the Greenfield, WI location.

Did I Make A Mistake?

A week ago my sides was swollen, harden like bricks and it was painful. I was so scared and stress over the fact that I couldn't see my results, not even the results I noticed same day of my post surgery. I was so upset i couldn't even think to take pictures and to make matters worst I was bloated due PMS all I can think about is that I made a mistake by undergoing this procedure smh, but I finally saw a light at the end of the tunnel. The swellen and knots in my sides decreased. I canceled my week update with Dr. Zelko but I was able to meet with him for a two week instead. He explained that my sides were at the final stage of healing and the knots were normal and will soon start to desolve and tighten. I must say Dr. Zelko did check up with me between my two weeks healing process so I chose not to complain and take his word and wait until the entire healing process is done. So far so good I will post pics soon!

I'm going on Monday Oct 6th. People need to remember to leave pressure garment in for the first 24 hrs. This is very important. If you follow Dr Z's instructions it will be fine. It takes time.
Hi, curious if you have pictures to post? I'm scheduled with Avellanet but would like to see results. I'm a bit nervous, well very nervous lol
Hi, I'm happy you are pleased with your results, do you have any pictures? I'm scheduled at the Illinois location but with Dr. Avellanet
Dr. Zelko

My experience with Dr. Zelko was excellent. He was very patient and answered all my question directly. He has a wonderful staff who made me feel very comfortable. Most importantly my procedure with Dr. Zelko was a success and he gave me the results I've always wanted!