Soooo Ready!!! - Miami, FL

I'm sooo ready for my procedure with Dr.Hassan!...

I'm sooo ready for my procedure with Dr.Hassan! But I'm still debating on staying in the recovery house. Has anyone stayed at the RH provided by Vanity in Miami? Or have any pics if their stay there? I thought about a hotel but I'm soooo confused! Help!!! But to say the least, I can't wait to join the other Hassan Dolls! You guys look great!! Now I'm ready for my turn!
Congrats and good luck
Welcome and congratulations to a nu you!
Congrats and welcome to the team! I'm seeing great work from Dr Hasan!

Countdown!!!

It's April!!! It's time to countdown to April 29!!! I'm ready & super excited!! Still haven't heard from anyone that stayed at the recovery house with Vanity! Give me some insight ladies!!!
Ok Hun I just read your profile so u answered my questions lol have u tried airbnb it's a few girls on here that find cheap places to stay and also caregivers or nurses to stay
I haven't looked into but maybe I should! I chose the RH becuz after I added up everything that was included it seems like a good deal. They told me that you receive 7 days & 6 nights, a garment, personal driver daily, meds, 24 hour care for the 1st 3 days, 2 meals a day + snacks , 3 or 4 massages, & you stay in a suite. I thought it was pretty good
How much total for sx and rh

A few wish pics!!

Be careful he is not board certified http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2014/04/mother_of_five_dies_after_braz.php

Taking leave from work!

Hello my RS buddies!! My time is getting closer & I need to put my papers in at my job. I'm wondering... Did any of you ladies file the FMLA papers with your job?? This is the route I want to take but I'm wondering if they will question it being that it really is an elective procedure!! HELLPPP!!

Getting REALLLLLYYY upset!

Vanity is really pissing me off. I was told not to lose any weight when I sent my pictures in, I was " the perfect candidate" according to my coordinator. Now, I read all of these reviews about how strict Dr.Hasan is about is patients having a BMI of 30 or below & mine is 32. I called Jessica & asked why wasn't I told this & all she can say is I need to lose 15 lbs before my surgery! I'm scheduled for surgery on the 29th of this month. That's only 11 days & it's going to cost me $250 per ticket ( my husband & I ) to change my flight. I don't know what to do at this point. I am sooooooo pissed. Any suggestions on how I can lose weight fast?
Do they have your height and weight? The reason I asked is because they don't check your height. They didn't check mine and I read another doll's blog, she said they didn't check hers either, and she added 2 more inches to her height. It worked for her. I didn't have to lie, i didn't know they weren't going to check. Not telling you to (stretch) the truth and add an inch or 2, but hey. Try to lose what you can.
Hey! They don't know my height, just my weight. But I rescheduled it to the 29th of this month so I'm less than two weeks out and I have already reached my goal. Now I'm just waiting on the time to pass. How is your recovery coming along? I'm really nervous yet really excited as well.
Glad you did hun. My recovery is coming along slowly but surely. I can't wait to start feeling life my pre sx self again.

The OFFICIAL countdown!!

Hello ladies! I am officially counting down now! I am 7 days away! My sx date is next Wednesday the 29th!! I'm super excited once again. However I forgot to order arnica gel or tablets. Do anyone know a store that sales either?
Hi doll! Best of luck with your surgery. I will be following your journey.
Thank you!!!
Good luck!! Can't wait to see you hasanafied!!

Miami here I come!!

Headed to the airport!! Should be in Miami around 3:00!!! I'm soooo excited! Consultation today & sx tomorrow! I still can't believe the day has finally come!!!! Bootyland here I come!!!! Lol
I definitely wish u the best. I like those wish pics u have up, I never saw those before
I didn't know your day was tomorrow. Oh my! My behind was not reading thoroughly. You will be in my prayers doll. I am so excited for you. I can't wait to see your results. I think the RS countdown kind of threw me off. Is Jessica still your patient coordinator?

Today is the day!!!

I'm here & it's about to happen!!!! Next time you hear from me I will be a Hasanified Booty Doll!!! Lol

Pre op pics

These are a few of my pre op pics!
Hope you are doing well! Happy healing!!!
Did you lose the weight?
I did. I'm still in a bit if pain but I love my results

I know I'm sooo behind!

Ok so I know I'm really late with my updating but here are two pics from one day post op & I will be sure to put some from today later this evening. Sorry it take do long but my internet connection isn't great right now. However the results look much better now than they did in the pics!
You look great!!!!
You look great!
Thanks Doll!!

Today's Pics!!

Ok so I'm 4 days post op & here are a few pics from today!
U. Going to update soon
U look great! Are u going to post more pic?
You look amazing!!! Makes me want to switch to Hasan!
Miami Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr.Hasan is amazing!! He is very down to earth & he knows exactly what he is doing! I'm beyond satisfied with my results & ecstatic that I chose him as my doctor! ... Did I mention that he is easy on the eyes too?? Yes ladies!!! Dr.Hasan is very handsome & funny! I think I love this man! Lol