Soooo Ready!!! - Miami, FL

I'm sooo ready for my procedure with Dr.Hassan!...

I'm sooo ready for my procedure with Dr.Hassan! But I'm still debating on staying in the recovery house. Has anyone stayed at the RH provided by Vanity in Miami? Or have any pics if their stay there? I thought about a hotel but I'm soooo confused! Help!!! But to say the least, I can't wait to join the other Hassan Dolls! You guys look great!! Now I'm ready for my turn!

Countdown!!!

It's April!!! It's time to countdown to April 29!!! I'm ready & super excited!! Still haven't heard from anyone that stayed at the recovery house with Vanity! Give me some insight ladies!!!

A few wish pics!!

Taking leave from work!

Hello my RS buddies!! My time is getting closer & I need to put my papers in at my job. I'm wondering... Did any of you ladies file the FMLA papers with your job?? This is the route I want to take but I'm wondering if they will question it being that it really is an elective procedure!! HELLPPP!!

Getting REALLLLLYYY upset!

Vanity is really pissing me off. I was told not to lose any weight when I sent my pictures in, I was " the perfect candidate" according to my coordinator. Now, I read all of these reviews about how strict Dr.Hasan is about is patients having a BMI of 30 or below & mine is 32. I called Jessica & asked why wasn't I told this & all she can say is I need to lose 15 lbs before my surgery! I'm scheduled for surgery on the 29th of this month. That's only 11 days & it's going to cost me $250 per ticket ( my husband & I ) to change my flight. I don't know what to do at this point. I am sooooooo pissed. Any suggestions on how I can lose weight fast?

The OFFICIAL countdown!!

Hello ladies! I am officially counting down now! I am 7 days away! My sx date is next Wednesday the 29th!! I'm super excited once again. However I forgot to order arnica gel or tablets. Do anyone know a store that sales either?

Miami here I come!!

Headed to the airport!! Should be in Miami around 3:00!!! I'm soooo excited! Consultation today & sx tomorrow! I still can't believe the day has finally come!!!! Bootyland here I come!!!! Lol

Today is the day!!!

I'm here & it's about to happen!!!! Next time you hear from me I will be a Hasanified Booty Doll!!! Lol

Pre op pics

These are a few of my pre op pics!

I know I'm sooo behind!

Ok so I know I'm really late with my updating but here are two pics from one day post op & I will be sure to put some from today later this evening. Sorry it take do long but my internet connection isn't great right now. However the results look much better now than they did in the pics!

Today's Pics!!

Ok so I'm 4 days post op & here are a few pics from today!
Miami Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr.Hasan is amazing!! He is very down to earth & he knows exactly what he is doing! I'm beyond satisfied with my results & ecstatic that I chose him as my doctor! ... Did I mention that he is easy on the eyes too?? Yes ladies!!! Dr.Hasan is very handsome & funny! I think I love this man! Lol