Soooo Ready!!! - Miami, FL

I'm sooo ready for my procedure with Dr.Hassan!...

I'm sooo ready for my procedure with Dr.Hassan! But I'm still debating on staying in the recovery house. Has anyone stayed at the RH provided by Vanity in Miami? Or have any pics if their stay there? I thought about a hotel but I'm soooo confused! Help!!! But to say the least, I can't wait to join the other Hassan Dolls! You guys look great!! Now I'm ready for my turn!

Countdown!!!

It's April!!! It's time to countdown to April 29!!! I'm ready & super excited!! Still haven't heard from anyone that stayed at the recovery house with Vanity! Give me some insight ladies!!!

A few wish pics!!

Taking leave from work!

Hello my RS buddies!! My time is getting closer & I need to put my papers in at my job. I'm wondering... Did any of you ladies file the FMLA papers with your job?? This is the route I want to take but I'm wondering if they will question it being that it really is an elective procedure!! HELLPPP!!

Getting REALLLLLYYY upset!

Vanity is really pissing me off. I was told not to lose any weight when I sent my pictures in, I was " the perfect candidate" according to my coordinator. Now, I read all of these reviews about how strict Dr.Hasan is about is patients having a BMI of 30 or below & mine is 32. I called Jessica & asked why wasn't I told this & all she can say is I need to lose 15 lbs before my surgery! I'm scheduled for surgery on the 29th of this month. That's only 11 days & it's going to cost me $250 per ticket ( my husband & I ) to change my flight. I don't know what to do at this point. I am sooooooo pissed. Any suggestions on how I can lose weight fast?

The OFFICIAL countdown!!

Hello ladies! I am officially counting down now! I am 7 days away! My sx date is next Wednesday the 29th!! I'm super excited once again. However I forgot to order arnica gel or tablets. Do anyone know a store that sales either?

Miami here I come!!

Headed to the airport!! Should be in Miami around 3:00!!! I'm soooo excited! Consultation today & sx tomorrow! I still can't believe the day has finally come!!!! Bootyland here I come!!!! Lol

Today is the day!!!

I'm here & it's about to happen!!!! Next time you hear from me I will be a Hasanified Booty Doll!!! Lol

Pre op pics

These are a few of my pre op pics!

I know I'm sooo behind!

Ok so I know I'm really late with my updating but here are two pics from one day post op & I will be sure to put some from today later this evening. Sorry it take do long but my internet connection isn't great right now. However the results look much better now than they did in the pics!

Today's Pics!!

Ok so I'm 4 days post op & here are a few pics from today!
Miami Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr.Hasan is amazing!! He is very down to earth & he knows exactly what he is doing! I'm beyond satisfied with my results & ecstatic that I chose him as my doctor! ... Did I mention that he is easy on the eyes too?? Yes ladies!!! Dr.Hasan is very handsome & funny! I think I love this man! Lol

You look amazing!!! Makes me want to switch to Hasan!
Hey gurl!!! Looking good any updates?? Recent pics???
Am tempted now to get with Hassan n mine is on tuesday...oh Lord u came out really good
@pinkme I was thinking the same thing!! I like Fishers work too but Hasans butts are exactly how I want mine...
Thanks Hun!! I love the work of both doctors! Fisher is your guy if you are wanting more natural, modest look! Hasan is the man if you want the more hour glass, small waist, big butt & hips look! I love this man! Lol
What type of faja did u use? A butt out or in?
I used the one from vanity. It's a butt in
You look great!! In your pic it shows 4 days post op & you have no bruising?! Lucky girl! I had my bbl done 7 days ago & I look like I've been beat up. Any recommended on how fast you healed? Thanks :-)
Thanks so much! I do have some bruising but not a lot! Only under my breast & on my hips! I will say that arnica ego helps with swelling & bruising!
Happy booty healing!!!
That's my girl!!! Miss you
Hey Babyyyyyy! How are you? I miss you too! So glad we met!
What size faja did you use?
You look fabulous! Dr Hasan is really making a name for himself in the rs world. I'm seeing more and more reviews for him vs Dr Fisher. Another Hasanified Barbie on the books! Welcome to Bootyland doll.
Thanks Doll!! I love Dr.Hasan!! He is very down to earth & handsome too!
Indeed!
You look great!
Thanks Doll!!
Omg!!! Girl he did that!!! I know u are soooo happy!! I can't wait to be Hasanified!! How was everything at Vanity??
Vanity was actually really good to me! I live the RH, it's a very nice mansion. The office lacks communication but no major issues!
Oh ok!! I'm glad your having a good experience with them!! I hope for the same!! And your results are AMAZING!!!
Hope you are doing well! Happy healing!!!
Did you lose the weight?