Shame to Be This Fine....with a Jacked Up Body. King Cabral-Where Art Thou???

I said screw it. Yesterday I booked my flight for...

I said screw it. Yesterday I booked my flight for 4/1 and said after reading review after review, either Cabral, Duran, or Baez will have an opening sooner or later. Until then, I'll go down to chill; take a spanish immersion course or something. To my surprise I was able to solidify my appointment with Cabral for 04/02 and I'm super excited! I have 11 days to find a recovery house, shop, get my house in order amongst other things. About me: I am 38, 5'6, 189lbs, from Chicago living in Atlanta. I'd love a surgery buddy. Any takers? I had my girlfriend take before pictures of me and will post that mess shortly.

Recovery is a BITCH but I'd do it all again.

This will be a brief overview of my experience in DR:

I arrived 4/1 and was greeted by Dominga's driver who was super cool. He took me straight to Cipla. You know what, I prefer to tell you guys what you don't know. Santo Domingo is beautiful and full of history. Dominga (owner Dominga's RH) is nice and she tries really hard to please her patrons but cannot be everywhere. I would suggest traveling with someone because recovery is not for the fucking faint at heart. That Faja is a B but you will definitely be jacked up if you don't wear it ( lumps and swelling). Get some good mind medication from the states, stay on them and stay in it. Don't plan on eating extravagantly as you will be in pain and Dominicans eat way healthier than us Americans. Bring someone mature, loyal and smart if you can. It takes a ton of walking and an hour plus to get through immigration and customs in Miami. If you don't get wheel chair service, you might as well blow your brains out now. Its not an option! Post surgery, you will be uncomfortable. You're reading this so now you know. Don't act. Prepare yourself mentally and don't complain aka F up everybody else's day. We're hurting too and also need the assistance of the recovery house workers. Get your massages. The Massage Envy franchise is in quite a few major metro cities and they offer lymphatic massages. Oh yeah, make sure you stay compressed really well. If you slim out of that large, get into a medium asap. When people tell you how good you look, say thank you and keep it moving. I don't believe Dr. Cabral does his own lipo because its humanly impossible to be in all those surgeries and attend to the troth of women in his office. He does however do his own asses and sculpting (I believe). Besides the amount of surgeries done and women in his office, I am saying this because my surgery buddy was having a consult with 6 others when he was suppose to be performing my surgery. She did however tell me he left his office several times (hopefully to check on me). When I woke up, some on was liposuctioning my arms while someone was making my ass phat! Please excuse my typos.

Thank you and Good luck!
Hector Cabral

Congrats!!! :D
You are my kind of girl. Just like me in ways. Just do it. LOL.
Hey, are you ok?
How did it go?
Congrats and good luck
Congrats! I'm sending prayers and good vibes!
I would love to be your buddy only if he had an apt tomorrow I would jump on a plane..Best of luck!!!
Congrats on starting your journey! I am from Chicago too. You might be able to find a surgery buddy by checking the forums and calendar! Good luck!
fast n furious for tht body cant wait to see the results
Good luck! Can't wait to see how everything turns out:)
Good luck doll. I will be leaving for Dr April 1st as well with surgery on the 2nd. Congrats, I will see you there.
Looking forward to going through your success. I am sure you will love the end results. Cabral does the tiniest waist and coke bottle Barbies ever. Make sure you do not overwork yourself working around the house, (I'm that way too) you need to make sure your iron count is up, you are walking and exercising a little bit to make your cardio better and make sure you are honest regarding any issues regarding your overall health so that they are able to be aware of what to look for. Blessings and Prayers sent your way.
Thank you so very much!