28 Yr Old, Breast Lift, No Implants w/ Dr Jacob Freiman!!

I've been going back and forth about having a...

I've been going back and forth about having a Breast Lift for a couple months now. I've researched a few docs in the states and even so far as in the DR. I came across CG Cosmetics online and gave them a call! I was directed to a patient coordinator named Dahomey. She was super sweet and made me feel comfortable over the phone and gave me as much info as I wanted and needed! Not to mention the price was So Right!! I've seen a lot of reviews from Dr Freimans BA work which was beautiful but not anyone who's already busty like myself and just wants a lift! Dahomey sent me some BL pics and they were amazing as well!! I'm excited! nervous, but excited! I'm going to Miamiiiiii ?????????

It's official!! Down payment Made!

I made my first deposit on a new set of ChiChis!! :) I almost cried because it's getting real now! No turning back and more positively No Bras!! If I don't feel like it lol!! Here's a couple before pics of the girls! Oh and my body is "Under Construction" lol I'm trying to get motivated to loose this belly fat before surgery.. I needs to be on somebodies beach in a Crop Top and thong bikini ???????? lol!!

Before Pics!!

Time is Ticking..

I'm still excited but still super nervous!! Dayo sent me some pics of Before and After clients who had BL so I'm using these as wish pics! They all look really good so I'm glad they were all performed by my doctor!! :) then I added a few personal wish pics of my own :)

10 day Countdown..

10 days from today I'll be boarding the plane to CG! :)) still nervous but can't wait!! Ordered 2 new bathing suits.. (Can't wait to compare the before & after) One arrived & one I guess "someone" picked up at my door before I could :/ so I ordered another one.. Anyway.. Here's a pic of the one I caught.. And a new wish pic :) oh and Dr Freimans personal BL work! (Forgot to post last time)

3 More Days :)

Yayyy! My day is getting closer!! I did a little supply shopping the other day and hope I'm prepared for what's to come! Surgery is Paid in Full so there's no turning back now :))) bought a new comfy silk pajama set for the trip.. Can wait to compare the way it looks post op!! Here's my list of supplies so far.. If I'm missing anything u think I may need feel free to let me know..

2 seamless wire free bras front hook
1 cotton wire free bra front hook
1 arnica gel
1 mederma cream
2 whale shape cold packs (they were too cute lol)
1 waterproof tape (figured I may need once my silicone scar sheets arrive)
2 packs of charmin wipes
1 pack of panties
1 travel toothbrush/toothpaste
2 silk pajama short sets

Pre Op Appt

So I arrived in Miami around 2pm today.. Had the hotel shuttle pick me up from the airport and take me to CG for bloodwork. The Surgery Center is nice! Really pretty inside.. But definitely Busy! But the wait wasn't long after checking in at the front.. About 10mins and I was called to the back. Met my patient coordinator Dayo, she s reall nice!!! Was happy to finally meet me. They had me fill out a ton of paperwork, took before pics and drew my blood.. Gave me instructions for tomorrow a procedure and I'm beat.. Oh well that all I have for tonight.. Gonna rest up for surgery in the am!! :) wish me luckkkkk ttys

Walking in the Door!! :)

No turning Back!! I'm here!!! Wish me Luck!!

Met Dr Freiman!

Nice Guy.. He a asked a few medical questions and made me aware of what my results would look like.. Did his body drawings and went off to prepare for my new body.. (Short visit) I should be starting soon! Gosh I'm nervous! But thinking positive!!

Surgery Day!!

I'm a few days late but I have been sleeping a lot.. Anyway after meeting with doctor Freiman I was given fluids through an IV.. After they finished off to anesthesia after that of course I was OUT!! Woke up in the recovery room in a fair amount of pain.. Was not unbareable ! Just felt heavy when I stood up! My friend got my prescribed meds and I was off to go rest at the hotel.

Follow up appt aaa yesterday and I got the bandages off.. I loveeee the shape of my new breast just haven't seen my nipple shape yet.. I'm still taped.. Pain has been very low! Still just feel heavy and a little pressure on my chest.. I've been sleeping most the days since surgery I'm guessing it's the meds.. I don't mind tho I need the rest..

1 WEEK Post Op Update!!

Hey guys!! Thanks for all the compliments, support, and Prayers!! It really meant a lot!! I took some Comparison Pics for ya! & here's a few bikini pics while I was in Miami!! :) my pajama pics are today tho :) I'm home lounging around.. :) I'm feeling back to normal only thing is my incision scar is healing and scabbing so it itches some ;( I can't really moisturize it because I still have the tape on it and I was advised to keep it on for 2 weeks from surgery day.. I still haven't seen my nipples yet hoping they are perfect under there!! :) but overall I'm soo happy I finally did it!! My bathing suit comparison may not look like much change but I promise u it is!! Usually I have to tie my strings soooo tight to keep them up and then it pains my neck! Uggggh!!!! But not anymore! Now the bikini top simply does nothing but cover the girls up! No tight tieing around my neck or back they sit up just fine!! :)) I also love the natural glow my skin has because it's pulled so tight!!

Long Time No See lol

I've been missing lol but decided to post an update tonight.. Overall I'm pretty happy with the results.. I'm still not really able to sleep on my stomach yet.. I feel like my boobs are a lil square shaped sometimes but hopefully they round out more... The scar under my boobs are still a lil ugly and sore but unnoticeable.. The scar from the nipple is ok just wish it would lighten up... My nipples are pretty cool but much darker than before the procedure :( hope they lighten as well. And they haven't really been hard.. Still a little irritating to touch... And I have a small bump under my right boob which is where Dr Freiman pulled out the last stitch.. I cut it short and it's still a irritating there. Anywho.. Here's pics..
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

They look great! I will be getting a tummy tuck and breast lift. Tummy tuck first then the breast lift. How long did it take for you to go back to work? Was there a lot of pain? How are your scars?
They look so nice !! is it true you go down a size when you get a lift ?
$3500 for a breast lift ? Does that include anesthesia n post op medication? I'm looking to do the same but the beverly hill doctor is quoting me $10,000 for a breast lift plus lab work fees.
Beverly Hills is a very expensive location I'm sure you know.. Cosmetic Surgery is pretty common in Miami so I believe that may be why it's less expensive.. But yes it included my anesthesia and not medication but my insurance paid for the meds totaling $100.
Your Breast are just Prefect ! wondering if you have lost your nipple sensation?
Thanks so much :) I have list some yes but it is coming back. My nipples aren't very active like a lot of girls I see on here though :(
Your breasts are just look Perfect ! wondering if you lost your nipple sensation?
I would be happy with your originial breasts! But it's all relative isn't it? They definitely are higher and look GREAT!
Lol thank you!! My boyfriend always says it was nothing wrong with them to begin with lol! But I always wanted to go bra less :) the old girls couldn't
Wow you look great! Congrats! I know what you mean about pulling the haltertop strings on a swimsuit so tight you get marks and sore neck! It would be amazing to not have to go through that ever beach trip... Your scars seem to be fading fast! Are you doing anything specifically for the scaring?
Thanks so much! Right now I'm just using Maderma Advanced Scar Gel and Palmers Cocoa Butter.
I'm amazded how great your boobs alfde Alfdeady look. You go, girl!!
Thank you!! :)
U look amazing! I want mine done too but this doctor sounds amazing
Thanks so much rujah! Do it! I def don't regret it! :) good luck
I don't know what kind of mirror you got, but they definitely don't look square. As my 24 year old would say! You look banging :D awesome job by your PS. Congratulations!
Lol!!! Aww thanks TT! I guess it's the incisions making me see that.. But since y'all say diff it's prob just me! :) and you look great to have a 24yr old!!!! :)) love the results of your eyelid surgery
Thanks. I did my eyelids and tummy tuck and now not sure if to fix my breast or my booty. Decisions', decisions ;)
heyy!! looking good! Dayomie is my coordinator too! she's so sweet and very busy! :) after a couple more months you'll see progression in your results!
Thanks Posh!! :) yes she's really nice and very helpful!
You look great hon.... I had a few spitting stiches that I been pulling out my recovery has been good. Your results are great. They don't look square at all. Very natural!!
Hey hunnie!!! Yess I did pull a few myself and it didn't cause any harm.. But thank you Gurlie!! :)
I think your body is absolutely amazing !! You can rock the $hi+ outta some mini dresses!! Wow you really look great!! Do t worry nothing bout those minor things and ur boobs are def not no kinda square bae!! ;•}
Aww thanks so much bubbles! Yes ma'am mini dresses here I come
I know you gonna post those pix , poppin in da club to " let me find out" lol I'm jj