Make sure you absolutely HATE your nose before you consider rhinoplasty

Well i had a rhinoplasty to fix a bump on my nose...

well i had a rhinoplasty to fix a bump on my nose and a little tip work was done along with it and now i don't like it. should have just got the bump removed because now my nose looks a little too small.

I really miss my longer nose because i think it...

i really miss my longer nose because i think it fit my face better. i 'm not liking this new nose:( its my fault i thought smaller would be better but i always felt so good w/my other nose. now idon't feel so good

I think the pointiness added some elegance or...

i think the pointiness added some elegance or something now i feel i look like everyone else

Message me if you want to see my pics i took em...

message me if you want to see my pics i took em down. i just want my old nose back.

thanks angie though

I'm writing this for those who might come upon...

I'm writing this for those who might come upon this years after I'm not on here anymore. I want to say that just two weeks ago i saw a change in my nostrils and bridge that made me happier. I am not depressed anymore like I was and am starting to finally see a good result. I still would rather not have done this lol but I am a lot better than I was. I was in such a deep depression over this, I just want to give others hope. Don't give up, give the healing a chance.

I'm still not happy with having this done and I...

I'm still not happy with having this done and I would go back for my old nose ANY day. I really miss it and am going through the worst time of my life! This is a situation not to be taken lightly. If you want rhinoplasty, your nose would have to be on your mind day and night. That was not the case with me. I just thought I could fix a minor imperfection. Now my life is ruined and I have a road ahead of me that I never ever would have imagined or signed up for.

Still unhappy

I'm so miserable I have done this to myself. My eyes look so different and my whole face looks different. I don't know what he did to me, but the results are not normal. I cant even look in the mirror at myself and I used to be a pretty girl. I can't understand what happened to me...I'm reading that nose jobs can affect your facial fat and eyes and I think something happened to me. I am beyond devastated that I ruined my face. Even if I get a revision, what about the rest of my face. I look horrible, im not exaggerating. Everytime I look at myself, I freak out. I do not look the same at all. I need help with this - I've been in the hospital 3 times and in therapy, on meds - nothing helps. I'm so scared.

Hi Rain, I am sorry to hear about what your going through! How are you finding your nose now? I have just had a rhinoplasty and I also feel that my surgeon has made my nose too small. I did have a longer nose and I really miss it. Are u able to post a pic of your nose now and how it was? Thanks
Hi Rain, I'm so sorry for what you've been through and still going through!!! I wish I could help you get through this. I'm in the same boat as you. I know that even when I finally have enough money for a revision, that I still won't look like the old me. What was I thinking? I only wanted a slight change and now I look weird. It has negatively effected all areas of my life and my health. I find some comfort in warning others to be cautious so they don't go through what you and I (any countess others) have been through. Becoming a grandmother has also helped me get through my days and nights. Feel free to contact me if you need someone to talk to.
Hi Rain, did I just read that you have a consult scheduled this month? Please keep me updated. Good luck to you. Hugs
Yes. I am seeing Dr. Le in Baltimore. I will let you know how it goes. Hope you are doing ok
Yay, good for you. I am still trying to save the $15k....someday. I'm excited for you.
Faith, I had my consult and he won't take my case. If you have any questions you can pm me. I think i'll see Dr. Davis next.
oh Rain, I'm sorry but maybe its for the best? Regardless, I know how you must feel. I'll pm you.
May I see pics. I'm curious. :( Sorry for your loss.
i'm curious to see what your nose looks like. it's probably a very nice nose, just not what you want for yourself. are you going to do it over?
It is a nice nose and my old nose was not, but my face was much more attractive before. I want it done again but would so much rather just have my old nose back and move on. I really don't want this in my life but I cant live with my nose making me look so bad. I can't understand how it happened either because it's not common and this nose is not botched.
actually my old nose was nice from the front, just the profile was "bad"
Ill give you honest opinion and not sugar coat, I know how u feel :(
Hi, I'm in same situation. The doctor did opposite of what I told him and did a mojor procedure, when on consultation he lied away that he doing small conservative work. I work with my bridge completely shaved down :( I told he so much I love high bridges and he was so demanding for me to do my bridge.so I wanted it filed ever so slighly. But middle part of my nose my bone is so gone. And the pain...omg physically and then mentally. Do you have picture of just your nose pls...message it to my inbox. I really want to see, thank you and hope you fall in love with ur nose

I'm glad you're not as down as you were. Things will continue to change as time goes on, too. I'm sure your review will be very helpful for others!

Thanks :)
Thanks tara - I am feeling somewhat better, I just miss the length that I had. I wish I just got a small bump removed.
Hi, I just wanted to say that I hope you are feeling better about your nose ;)
Im so glad that you are starting to like your new nose. Hopefully it will get better and better as time goes on. I'm really nervous about the depression part and I'm trying to prepare myself to be very patient once the procedure done.
Hello. Depression is VERY normal after rhinoplasty...my surgeon has told me depression happens almost 2/3 of each person who gets plastic surgery done and thats because the healing process and the feeling not "yourself"...a psychiatrist is suggested and I myself have been very depressed throughout this process mainly because my nostrils are healing at different times one side is healing quicker then the other so at the moment it looks uneven AND my smile isn't my regular smile right now which is because the nerves need to heal but these two things have changed my mood drastically. Day by day I am feel much better though but for deep depression i suggest a psychologist until it goes away :) would love to critique it but unfortunately don't see pictures, I bet you look gorgeous though xo
Hi Rain, I hope you're feeling better about your nose. I'm having an especially hard day today but am also curious to see your pictures...if you can, please send to faith2012@sbcglobal.net. I want me old nose back too. At least with my old nose, I could put make-up on when I wanted to look/feel good. Now, even with make-up my, I don't like how I look and I also hate the saggy neck my PS gave me. :(
Please send me the pictures to xolovedollox@gmail.com
I would also like to see your pics since i have the same situation with my surgery result.
I'd like to see pictures if you've got them. Email address I can reach you?
i know the nose itself looks perfect but i'd rather have my old nose back as it looked better w my face, my mouth etc