Worth Every Penny - United Kingdom

Having a huge smile and hating my teeth was a big...

Having a huge smile and hating my teeth was a big problem. I looked into Invisalign when I got my first 'proper' job.

The process was very fast for me from the first consultation to having Invisalign. 3 days after having my first aligners put in I went travelling for 3 weeks. This highlighted how difficult it was to be rigorous with the hygeine but it was not impossible.

Could see changes by set 3 and now on set 11 out of 18 and my teeth look and feel amazing. Still a little way to go but overall a million times better. Would recommend it to anybody who has serious image issues with teeth.
Only pain experienced is aching with a new aligner which lasts for about a day and occassionally an aligner has been rough and cut my tongue. I feel this has been made worse as I am a teacher and have to talk alot in my job!

Gill Greig

Absolutely zero complaints.

Action reqirues knowledge, and now I can act!

Hello,

Welcome to the Invisalign community. First congrats on your first proper job and the new soon to be new smile. That's great that you are not having any problems and are happy with everything. Was it at all painful and how long do you need to wear them? Please keep us updated and thanks for the review.

Thanks,