2 Weeks Post Op - United Kingdom, GB

I always had small breasts. But when I had my...

I always had small breasts. But when I had my second daughter I put loads of weight on! Most of that weight went to my belly and boobs. I went on weight watchers & did really well but was left with loose hanging skin.
I looked in to getting a tt found this site & had it done oct 2012. I had br 2 weeks ago and I'm so happy I did it! They were cumbersome , loose , unsightly before. Now I love them.

Scar tape

I've bought some silicone tape, but not sure about using it incase I get a reaction. Had a good nights sleep but still sore to sleep on my side. I'm wearing a cheap sports bra from asda day & night & it's really comfy. I've put a few pounds on so need to get motivated!

Closer up 2 weeks & 1 day

Bruising

Well haven't had a very good nights sleep I just want to sleep on my side but its still so sore. 4 days after my op I leaned on my right breast & it went really hard. Went to hospital & they said it was ok. Woke up this morning with lots of bruising & panicked . Went to the hospital again & they said don't worry there is good blood supply to the nipples. Anyway hope everyone is healing good .

Bruising

Soo glad I did this

Well it's been 6 months since I had br & I could not be happier, all the worry was worth it x

Me now

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

My surgeon is the best! I asked for b/c cup & he did just that. Can't hardly notice the scars . I'm sooo happy. He also corrected my belly button from my tt I had from another surgeon & it's perfect