2 Weeks Post Op - United Kingdom, GB

I always had small breasts. But when I had my...

I always had small breasts. But when I had my second daughter I put loads of weight on! Most of that weight went to my belly and boobs. I went on weight watchers & did really well but was left with loose hanging skin.
I looked in to getting a tt found this site & had it done oct 2012. I had br 2 weeks ago and I'm so happy I did it! They were cumbersome , loose , unsightly before. Now I love them.

Scar tape

I've bought some silicone tape, but not sure about using it incase I get a reaction. Had a good nights sleep but still sore to sleep on my side. I'm wearing a cheap sports bra from asda day & night & it's really comfy. I've put a few pounds on so need to get motivated!

Hang in there you are looking good.

Hi kimmers , just wondered if you used scar tape or gel. Not sure what to do. I won't see ps now until late September . Thanks x

I used Bio Oil and Palmer's Vitamin E Skin Therapy Oil.  I rotated between the two and loved them both.  You will need to do firm circular massage two times a day.  Be persistent for months and you will notice a difference.

Closer up 2 weeks & 1 day

Hi jooooo... You look great hope that everything is going good for you... I am going for my BR surgery in October any words of advice...
Hi missy, all I can say is don't worry. I worried a lot but I can honestly say it wasn't that bad! There wasn't much pain with me just a burning feeling, & I kept on top with my painkillers even tho it wasn't that painful. It's a great feeling when your done and you look down & see they're small. When I was scared I'd look at my long saggy boobs in the mirror & I knew It was the right thing to do x
Thanks jooooo,,, for the words of encouragement :)

Bruising

Well haven't had a very good nights sleep I just want to sleep on my side but its still so sore. 4 days after my op I leaned on my right breast & it went really hard. Went to hospital & they said it was ok. Woke up this morning with lots of bruising & panicked . Went to the hospital again & they said don't worry there is good blood supply to the nipples. Anyway hope everyone is healing good .

Bruising

beautifull!! did you pay $6000 or £
I too was a side/stomach sleeper and I am just about 8 weeks PO and have just been able to sleep on my side again this past week (last couple of nights). That being said, I have to find a comfortable position on my side ~ but I am able to finally do it! It seemed to be taking forever but don't worry, you will be able to return to your side soon enough!
Thanks :-) i have backache cus I'm sleeping on my back all the time.

Soo glad I did this

Well it's been 6 months since I had br & I could not be happier, all the worry was worth it x

Me now

Hi, I've got a consultation with Mr Prinsloo coming up for a BR so glad you would recommend him, they look fantastic and looked great even at 2 weeks! Cant wait, I'll be ecstatic if mine look similar to yours x do you remember how long your surgery was after your initial consultation?
Hi , sorry I didn't reply sooner , only just seen your post. I had a consultation with mr prinsloo, & he could have done it 2 weeks later if I wanted. I decided to book it 4 months after cus it suited me.. He was brilliant! Very meticulous. Any questions just ask :-) x
thanks for the reply, it's so comforting speaking to someone who's had the same surgeon. I'm booked in for 6th October! How are your scars now? He didn't have any before and afters so that would have really made me nervous, if i hadn't seen yours, they looked so normal at 2 weeks! Thanks so much for the reply Jo x Can you remember what you took in your hospital bag? I'm so excited!
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

My surgeon is the best! I asked for b/c cup & he did just that. Can't hardly notice the scars . I'm sooo happy. He also corrected my belly button from my tt I had from another surgeon & it's perfect