2 Weeks Post Op - United Kingdom, GB

I always had small breasts. But when I had my...

I always had small breasts. But when I had my second daughter I put loads of weight on! Most of that weight went to my belly and boobs. I went on weight watchers & did really well but was left with loose hanging skin.
I looked in to getting a tt found this site & had it done oct 2012. I had br 2 weeks ago and I'm so happy I did it! They were cumbersome , loose , unsightly before. Now I love them.

Scar tape

I've bought some silicone tape, but not sure about using it incase I get a reaction. Had a good nights sleep but still sore to sleep on my side. I'm wearing a cheap sports bra from asda day & night & it's really comfy. I've put a few pounds on so need to get motivated!

Closer up 2 weeks & 1 day

Bruising

Well haven't had a very good nights sleep I just want to sleep on my side but its still so sore. 4 days after my op I leaned on my right breast & it went really hard. Went to hospital & they said it was ok. Woke up this morning with lots of bruising & panicked . Went to the hospital again & they said don't worry there is good blood supply to the nipples. Anyway hope everyone is healing good .

Bruising

Soo glad I did this

Well it's been 6 months since I had br & I could not be happier, all the worry was worth it x

Me now

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

My surgeon is the best! I asked for b/c cup & he did just that. Can't hardly notice the scars . I'm sooo happy. He also corrected my belly button from my tt I had from another surgeon & it's perfect

congratulation, worth it
beautifull!! did you pay $6000 or £
I too was a side/stomach sleeper and I am just about 8 weeks PO and have just been able to sleep on my side again this past week (last couple of nights). That being said, I have to find a comfortable position on my side ~ but I am able to finally do it! It seemed to be taking forever but don't worry, you will be able to return to your side soon enough!
Thanks :-) i have backache cus I'm sleeping on my back all the time.
I know! I did too. My back and neck were starting to kill me. For me, it has been the worst part....having to sleep on my back for so long!
I wasn't told to sleep on my back so I've been side sleeping. My PS just said to find a position which was comfortable to sleep in and just do that. Sleeping is healing and is important
I was told to at first and move to side when able. I have just been able, so you are lucky that you can find a comfortable position on your side ~ it was too painful for me.
You're looking fab jooooo
Thank you ! So do you.:-) x
Thank you!
Hi jooooo... You look great hope that everything is going good for you... I am going for my BR surgery in October any words of advice...
Hi missy, all I can say is don't worry. I worried a lot but I can honestly say it wasn't that bad! There wasn't much pain with me just a burning feeling, & I kept on top with my painkillers even tho it wasn't that painful. It's a great feeling when your done and you look down & see they're small. When I was scared I'd look at my long saggy boobs in the mirror & I knew It was the right thing to do x
Thanks jooooo,,, for the words of encouragement :)
Your welcome. You can contact me anytime! X

Hang in there you are looking good.

Hi kimmers , just wondered if you used scar tape or gel. Not sure what to do. I won't see ps now until late September . Thanks x

I used Bio Oil and Palmer's Vitamin E Skin Therapy Oil.  I rotated between the two and loved them both.  You will need to do firm circular massage two times a day.  Be persistent for months and you will notice a difference.

Thank you :-) think ill wait another couple of weeks til the scans come off then start x