Breast Reduction from 38 GG to Around 38 D - United Kingdom, GB

September 11th - Surgery day, I was prepared, not...

September 11th - Surgery day, I was prepared, not nervous and not at all scared, I have been waiting for this my whole life, and what makes it even more exciting is that is not just removal of my unwanted extra baggage but also my hidradenitis suppurativa (look it up)

The surgery went smoother than I ever thought, actually I just blinked and found myself done with it!! my mum and best friend were there which made it so easy for me!

After the surgery there was just a little pain that was handled by the pain killers, over all its not at all a bad experience and I had much worse expectations for it. I was able to eat and go to the bathroom by myself just a few hours after the surgery!!

I was left to sleep, but couldnt sleep much and ended up waking up every hour or so, but it was all because I am not used to sleeping on my back. my breasts looked nice although they were covered.

September 12th, day 2 - waking up hungry an eating a lot of food, took my meds and antibiotics and can move freely, I had my drains removed because there wasnt much blood coming out of them, this was the most painful part about the surgery, taking the drains out of my body, one of them hurt so bad and the other was a piece of cake.

I like my new breasts but they are a bit swollen from the sides, and very firm and stiff, I wish they can sag down just a little bit, i know they will.

day 3, im moving around the house very freely and i even went to the dentist for a quick visit, i walked home and went grocery shopping, not a very good idea though, because I felt very tired and spent the rest of the day sleeping. The most important part is taking the antibiotics in their right timing exactly, because my surgeon told me that since I was a sufferer of hidradenitis suppurativa, i might have a bigger chance of getting an infection, fingers crossed and Im hoping so far I dont have any.

I cant wait until I go to the surgeon for a visit on wednesday and have him remove the stupid plasters I have on!!

if anyone knows when exactly will my breasts be less stiff and firm please let me know! I will keep you updated, I can use any advice :)

Matthew James

I emailed several surgeons but felt safe with Mr James!

Hello from the uk too! You look amazing. What a great result!

Congrats! Sounds like you've had wonderful results so far. The stiffness and swelling will lessen as the days go by. The more you take care of yourself now, the more quickly you will recover. Good luck!
I noticed around 2 weeks post op that the stiffness is going away...it is still firm...in a nice way :) Something I never had before so I dont want that firmness to go away..I think yours look great - I am sure doc will remove the plaster soon and put you into a post op bra. Congrats!
Gotta an appointment with him tomorrow to remove all of it! I love my new boobs so much!!!

I like the firmness but it was toooo much! now its okay :)

thanks