Nose Reconstruction Following MOHs Surgery - Cheadle, GB

I had a Basel Cell carcinoma towards the tip of my...

I had a Basel Cell carcinoma towards the tip of my nose. Indications were that I would probably lose the rim of my nose and I was booked in for MOH's surgery. I did look at other plastic surgeons but was left feeling a little scared and unsure. I met Gary Ross and his secretary and immediately felt comfortable.
He explained numerous alternative approach's depending upon severity of the tumour. Mr Ross was open and honest and I felt I was in the best hands. His secretary, Vicky handles everything for you. Vicky was superb from start to finish, totally professional but with a genuine warmth. I did lose the rim of the nose and about 1cm triangular shape. Mr Ross grafted a piece of tissue from my ear and slotted it in. I followed his instructions and everything went great afterwards. The result was as good as I could have possibly hoped for. I had the area lasered after to obscure the scar line. I would not hesitate in recommending Mr Ross. I have put a couple of photos below. First one is a bit gory but you can see area that had to be removed. Hope this review helps.
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Superb in all areas

Your nose looks great! I'm glad you were able to get it corrected and that you can put all this behind you now. Thank you for sharing on RealSelf!
No problem. Hope my experience can help someone else. Thanks Gary