Nose Reconstruction Following MOHs Surgery - Cheadle, GB

I had a Basel Cell carcinoma towards the tip of my...

I had a Basel Cell carcinoma towards the tip of my nose. Indications were that I would probably lose the rim of my nose and I was booked in for MOH's surgery. I did look at other plastic surgeons but was left feeling a little scared and unsure. I met Gary Ross and his secretary and immediately felt comfortable.
He explained numerous alternative approach's depending upon severity of the tumour. Mr Ross was open and honest and I felt I was in the best hands. His secretary, Vicky handles everything for you. Vicky was superb from start to finish, totally professional but with a genuine warmth. I did lose the rim of the nose and about 1cm triangular shape. Mr Ross grafted a piece of tissue from my ear and slotted it in. I followed his instructions and everything went great afterwards. The result was as good as I could have possibly hoped for. I had the area lasered after to obscure the scar line. I would not hesitate in recommending Mr Ross. I have put a couple of photos below. First one is a bit gory but you can see area that had to be removed. Hope this review helps.
Manchester Plastic Surgeon