Thigh Lift and Partial Lower Body Lift - Tyler, TX

It has been eight months since I had my thigh lift...

It has been eight months since I had my thigh lift and my partial body lift and I wanted to share my experience in case someone out there was wondering about it.

I first had a tummy tuck in July/2012 and then the thigh lift and partial body lift in 2/2013. After having gone through both surgeries, I am actually glad I didn't do it all in one surgery. They tummy tuck was the worst as far as pain goes.

I stayed in the hospital one night which was not fun, but necessary.

I actually don't recall having any bad pain with the thigh lift and partial body lift. I was afraid it was going to be difficult to sit and lay down, but it wasn't. I slept in my bed the whole time during recovery. Needed a little help walking around.

The only pain I remember is having the drains removed ten days after surgery. I had two. One on each hip and when the doctor removed them, it hurt bad.

I also had a puff spot keep coming up on my left thigh right next to the incision. The doctor said it was a pocket and it keeps filling up with fluid. He didn't want to open me up again which I was glad, so he keep drain it with a syringe. That didn't really hurt either. Finally after about a month of going back to him and having him drain the pocket, he said that if I have to come back again, he will need to fix it by opening up my incision again and taking it out surgically. Thank God, that after that visit, it went down on it's on and hasn't come back yet. It just took a little time for my body to absorb it.

Anyway, I now have a great result and am glad I did it.

This photo was taken 6 weeks after surgery.

Recent Thigh Lift Pictures

These pictures were taken today and I also have a close up of the incision. These pictures are eight and a half months post op.
Tyler Plastic Surgeon

Dr Motlagh was very very nice and helpful. His staff was awesome too. I can highly recommend Dr Motlagh.