Thigh Lift and Partial Lower Body Lift - Tyler, TX

It has been eight months since I had my thigh lift...

It has been eight months since I had my thigh lift and my partial body lift and I wanted to share my experience in case someone out there was wondering about it.

I first had a tummy tuck in July/2012 and then the thigh lift and partial body lift in 2/2013. After having gone through both surgeries, I am actually glad I didn't do it all in one surgery. They tummy tuck was the worst as far as pain goes.

I stayed in the hospital one night which was not fun, but necessary.

I actually don't recall having any bad pain with the thigh lift and partial body lift. I was afraid it was going to be difficult to sit and lay down, but it wasn't. I slept in my bed the whole time during recovery. Needed a little help walking around.

The only pain I remember is having the drains removed ten days after surgery. I had two. One on each hip and when the doctor removed them, it hurt bad.

I also had a puff spot keep coming up on my left thigh right next to the incision. The doctor said it was a pocket and it keeps filling up with fluid. He didn't want to open me up again which I was glad, so he keep drain it with a syringe. That didn't really hurt either. Finally after about a month of going back to him and having him drain the pocket, he said that if I have to come back again, he will need to fix it by opening up my incision again and taking it out surgically. Thank God, that after that visit, it went down on it's on and hasn't come back yet. It just took a little time for my body to absorb it.

Anyway, I now have a great result and am glad I did it.

This photo was taken 6 weeks after surgery.

Recent Thigh Lift Pictures

These pictures were taken today and I also have a close up of the incision. These pictures are eight and a half months post op.
Tyler Plastic Surgeon

Dr Motlagh was very very nice and helpful. His staff was awesome too. I can highly recommend Dr Motlagh.

I personally don't mind the scars going down my leg that I will be getting. I already have one going from hip to hip... .. its not anything a pair of pants or long skirt wont cover... Plastic surgery is not for the vain LOL Scars indicate you have been through something so... I let em tell my story
I agree. I see them as my reward for having lost weight which will diminish as ttimegoes by.
:-)
Hi. Just wanted to chime in about my thigh lift 7 wks ago. I have incisions in my crotch and going down my leg almost to my knees. Still wearing a compression girdle and tape on my incisions which look amazing. Had lost 120 lbs so he removed a good amt of skin. Good luck!!!
Are you happy with the thigh lift? Have you notice your scar stretching? Can you explain why he choose to cut down the leg instead of at the top of thigh? I can't tell very much but the cut on your leg doesn't look straight , is that normal?
Yes! I'm happy with it. He said that if he cut at the top of the thigh that it wouldn't hold and I wouldn't be happy with it. That's why he cut down my leg. The crookedness doesn't really bother me I guess because I can't reply see it. Not sure if that's normal or not but lots if other pictures seen the scars look crooked. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Sorry for all the misspellings. Lol. I can't really see my scars guess that's why it doesn't bother me and other pics I've seen show the scars are crooked too!
That cut is horrible he could of given you a leg lift through the tummy tuck that way you would not have that scar you should not have said yes to that he is not a good surgeon
He did not do my tummy tuck. He has a great bedside manner and I would go to him again.
What's that procedure called?
Hey can you post a more recent picture of your thigh lift and tummy tuck
Sorry it's taken me so long to reply. Sure. If you go to my review for tummy tuck by Dr knight in Shreveport La that picture was taken a week ago.
That's awesome. You will lobe it once it's all over.
Hello.. I am scheduled to have my TL on December 12, 2013.. What type of incision did you have?? The one going down the leg??? That's the one I am having.. I had my TT last year too and had that pocket thing on my side.. However, i didn't have any pain at all.. never took a pain pill. When I tried to lay down on my side after surgery that was uncomfortable so I repositioned myself. I am eager to hear more from u!!
I have the incision going down the leg and in the creases of the inner thighs. It was not bad at all. My doctor said not to wear any compression garments because I think it can mess up the incisions or something like that. Anyway, just make sure you have someone with you to help you walk. The incisions looked really scarey at first but they eventually smoothed out. Thanks for your questions and let me know if you have any more. Good luck with your TL.
Okay so ur incision looks kike a letter T?
Yes and at first it looked like it wasnt going to close at the cross but it eventually did very nicely
I wonder if that is what mine is going to look like... Pardon me for asking this and u dont have to answer ... but... did u have alot to take off??? Doc told me i have approx 8 liters per leg to be removed..
I don't really know exactly how much I had to take off but the doctor said it wasn't a lot and he has seen a lot more.
okay... well lucky you LOL i am just super juiced to have my surgery. I have already gotten all my gauze and tape, walker, toilet seat riser, toilet support arms, shower chair, and disposable pads .. as well as a variety of gowns, moomoo's... and slippers.. OMG I am excited LOL
Please people do not make these doctors put any scar going down your leg it is not nice do your research please it can be done while you doing your tummy tuck with no extra scars I am getting mine done in DR
good luck!