Thigh Lift and Partial Lower Body Lift - Tyler, TX

It has been eight months since I had my thigh lift...

It has been eight months since I had my thigh lift and my partial body lift and I wanted to share my experience in case someone out there was wondering about it.

I first had a tummy tuck in July/2012 and then the thigh lift and partial body lift in 2/2013. After having gone through both surgeries, I am actually glad I didn't do it all in one surgery. They tummy tuck was the worst as far as pain goes.

I stayed in the hospital one night which was not fun, but necessary.

I actually don't recall having any bad pain with the thigh lift and partial body lift. I was afraid it was going to be difficult to sit and lay down, but it wasn't. I slept in my bed the whole time during recovery. Needed a little help walking around.

The only pain I remember is having the drains removed ten days after surgery. I had two. One on each hip and when the doctor removed them, it hurt bad.

I also had a puff spot keep coming up on my left thigh right next to the incision. The doctor said it was a pocket and it keeps filling up with fluid. He didn't want to open me up again which I was glad, so he keep drain it with a syringe. That didn't really hurt either. Finally after about a month of going back to him and having him drain the pocket, he said that if I have to come back again, he will need to fix it by opening up my incision again and taking it out surgically. Thank God, that after that visit, it went down on it's on and hasn't come back yet. It just took a little time for my body to absorb it.

Anyway, I now have a great result and am glad I did it.
That's awesome. You will lobe it once it's all over.
Hello.. I am scheduled to have my TL on December 12, 2013.. What type of incision did you have?? The one going down the leg??? That's the one I am having.. I had my TT last year too and had that pocket thing on my side.. However, i didn't have any pain at all.. never took a pain pill. When I tried to lay down on my side after surgery that was uncomfortable so I repositioned myself. I am eager to hear more from u!!
I have the incision going down the leg and in the creases of the inner thighs. It was not bad at all. My doctor said not to wear any compression garments because I think it can mess up the incisions or something like that. Anyway, just make sure you have someone with you to help you walk. The incisions looked really scarey at first but they eventually smoothed out. Thanks for your questions and let me know if you have any more. Good luck with your TL.

This photo was taken 6 weeks after surgery.

Hey can you post a more recent picture of your thigh lift and tummy tuck
Sorry it's taken me so long to reply. Sure. If you go to my review for tummy tuck by Dr knight in Shreveport La that picture was taken a week ago.

Recent Thigh Lift Pictures

These pictures were taken today and I also have a close up of the incision. These pictures are eight and a half months post op.
Thanks for the review, I know I am crazy, but I am having a LBL and a long thigh lift next Tues...I understand the pain...ugh as last year I had a arm lift and a face/neck lift plus a breast lift and implant all done at the same time and yes healing was a bitch....not going to lie, but it's so nice to get these surgeries all finished....
I personally don't mind the scars going down my leg that I will be getting. I already have one going from hip to hip... .. its not anything a pair of pants or long skirt wont cover... Plastic surgery is not for the vain LOL Scars indicate you have been through something so... I let em tell my story
I agree. I see them as my reward for having lost weight which will diminish as ttimegoes by.
Tyler Plastic Surgeon

Dr Motlagh was very very nice and helpful. His staff was awesome too. I can highly recommend Dr Motlagh.