Power Assisted Liposuction of Back After Tummy Tuck - Tyler, TX

I had my tummy tuck on August 20, 2010...about...

I had my tummy tuck on August 20, 2010...about 5months ago and I am going to get lipo of my back on Feb 11. I'm super happy with the way my tt turned out, I just wanna get rid of the love handle fat I have hanging around the back. Luckily, I don't have a lot and the doctor can do it in office, so I am saving on the anesthesia and hospital fees...so yeah! Can't wait to see how it turns out!

Well I had the procedure done yesterday. I was...

Well I had the procedure done yesterday. I was scheduled for 8:30, so at 8:15 I took the two Lorazepam pills I was prescribed. When I got to the doctors office shortly after I was given a gown to change into and a warm blanket to lay on the couch with while the room was prepared. I was about to nod off when Dr. Motlagh came in and said they were ready for me. I walked across the hall to the surgical room and he marked on my back with the marker and I laid down on the "table" which looked more like a chair. They gave me a pillow and I was so drowzy I felt wonderful. He gave me the two shots and I barely felt them. After that he started the lipo and all I felt were vibrations, no discomfort at all. I was almost asleep the entire procedure. Afterwards they helped me to stand and get dressed and I was all done. I have pain pills that I'm taking now, vicodin, and I'm pretty sore today but it's not as bad as I had expected. I'm gonna take the garment off tomorrow to shower and I'll see how bruised and swollen I am. Not looking forward to that. I know it'll be better soon though.

Well I showered today. I thought I was gonna be...

Well I showered today. I thought I was gonna be really bruised and swollen and was nervous to see it...but it's not bad at all. Yes I am pretty swollen but barely bruised at all..there are only a few small areas. I can already tell a difference and considering the fact that I'm swollen I am super excited to see the final results...I know I'm gonna be thrilled!

Added pics

added pics

Had the first post-op appointment today...at 1week...

Had the first post-op appointment today...at 1week from surgery. I got the stitches out and all looks good. Yeah! Just another week of easy going and I can get back in the gym!

Photo Update

Photo Update

Tyler Plastic Surgeon

Hi Danylle I was wondering how bad is the scar after? Would you be able to wear a bikini confidently with out the tatoo? Or is the scar just not pretty? Thank you!
Thank you so much!!
Looks amazing! I am an ink-fan myself, and I learned from the tattoo artists that indeed thin skin hurts a lot more, and I actually saw a friend of mine being tattooed around the tummy tucked area, she says its hell. Well worth it though, yours look fantastic. Congratulations!
hi danylle you look great iam getting a tummy tuck also in june thinking about getting a tattoo done also to cover the scar but iam scared shitless hahahh, i think the tattoo hurts more than the tummy tuck hahah
the tattoo was very painful. it was my 8th tattoo and none of the others were very painful just the sting u expect getting a tat. but the scar and the stretchmarks (since the skin is so thin there) hurt really bad. Im no wimp so believe me when I say it. Its worth the pain. Im so happy with the way it turned out and am now comfy wearnin a bikini and lowrise jeanse to show off my tummy. But you have to be willing to suffer for it. It was about 9hrs of work. I did it in 3 sessions.
What Dr. did you go to in Lindale? and what office did you like the best?
you look great.. its so weird because when i was looking to cover my stretch marks with a tattoo.. yours would always pop up
you look amazing, your obviously very committed. It shows!!
Hi Danylle, how I really love the outcome of your tummy tuck. It is indeed that technology has come a long way like having a liposuction. How I wish you are happy now with what the outcome has brought to you. Just stay healthy and do balance meal. Don’t forget to have an exercise and you’ll become healthier without having difficulty in the future. how much does liposuction cost
Hey Danylle, first off you look amazing.. second, I need a tummy tuck horribly, and I was just wondering how was urs so I don't want to say cheap, but it was cheaper than mine would be. So I was wondering if u could let me know. My tummy tuck would be 5200 if I ever came up with the money which would never happen. I'm 19 and a mother of two babies with Er c-sections so my stomach is just numb, dead and deflated. If you could answer my questions that would be amazing if not I would understand. Thanks. Linzy
You must have misunderstood what the review says or didn't read it correctly. This was 1400 for lipo I had done after my tummy tuck. I also have a review for the tummy tuck which cost 5975..so your quote is actually cheaper than mine was.
Hi Danylle , wish u all the best with the lipo .I live on the other side of the globe . I wanna know how much of a life threat is lipo & when fat accumulated is removed ,then why that doesnt aid/or replace exercise . I've gone lenghts in exercising & am fed up now !!! Seriously in trouble , LOL .

Love the new pic. Your ab definition is awesome (and making me jealous :).

Thanks!!
Your results are great! I need some touch up lipo on my tt as well. You were only down a week? Was there much pain? How long were you bruised? so you think it was worth it? I want it done, Im just scared. I have such a hard time recovering from stuff like this.
Thanks! Yes the recovery was very short because of the small amount that was removed, which also made it cheaper since I was able to do it in-office. I was bruised a couple weeks I guess. It was definately worth it. I looked way better in my jeans a couple weeks after. It was a breeze.
that tattoo is awesome!!!
thank you!
You look amazing !

Hey, you look great. I was convinced that I needed a tummy tuck.. Jusy got lipo in Las Vegas. Since I'm still pretty young like you the lipo took care of everything. No big scar. Just tiny little wholes that are already disappearing.

how much did the lipo in Vegas cost? who was your dr.? I'm thinking of having it done on some belly fat that wont go away no matter how much I diet and exercise.
You look great! Great idea for a tat to cover the scar, too! Very nice!!! Which hurt more..the lipo or the tat??? :) Getting my lipo in 3 weeks with Dr Caruth in Plano.
You look AWSOME! Luvin the tattoo!