Liposonix - I Think It Works! - Tustin, CA

I decided to do Liposonix 3 weeks ago. I’m about...

I decided to do Liposonix 3 weeks ago. I’m about 5’2, 115 lbs. I work out an average of 3-4x a week for about an hour. But no matter how much I work out, that belly pooch never goes away!! I had 12 squares done (my front abdomen & flanks). The doctor did 3 passes at 50 jules each.

I absolutely recommend using the meds! Most of the time the pain was tolerable, but there were times where I just wanted to quit!! It felt like thousands of bee stings plus the heat. I didn’t bruise until the 3rd day (very little bruising) and lasted for about a week and a half. The next day after my procedure I was very sore. To this day I’m still a bit sore at some parts…just comes and goes.

I’m very excited to see the final results. They say it should take 8-12 weeks. Hopefully in the next few weeks I will have further improvement.
Dr. Kevin Do

I ended up choosing cool sculpting over liposonix after reading so many reviews about how painful liposonix was for some people. There was no pain with cool sculpting but a little discomfort and numbness that has all gone away now that a week+ has passed. We'll see! I am hopeful, but I feel like many cool sculpting clients end up needing to go back to get the results they want!
Did not work for me and hurts so bad, Trust me you do not want to do it. Took my and ran.
Thanks for your post! I'm very interested to hear any more details since I am scheduled in about a week. Were your three passes completed in each site consecutively, or did the doctor do one complete round and then go back for two more so plebe rounds? Were you able to work right away, or did the soreness affect your ability to drive, move around, sit at a desk? Thanks for any more updates or details you could share. Would you be willing to do the procedure at 60 joules, 3 times on each site?
Hello! My doctor did a complete round then went back for two more. Honestly I don't think I could've done it at 60 jules.....too much pain (for me). I was fine afterwards. A bit sore but I was able to walk around. I also bought spanx which helped with the soreness and sensitivity. You should be able to work right after. No downtime! Hope this helps!! And good luck.
Thanks so much, madison! Do you have any new updates? I am scheduled in a week, nervous about the pain and possibly getting burned. Someone said it felt at times like a hot iron. Did you take medication prior, and if so, what was it? Do you think it helped?
Did not work for me and hurts so bed.
Hi Nancy29795. Sorry it didn't go well for you. It must have been the doctor you went to. Or was it even the actual doctor who performed the treatment? Have you discussed this with your doctor?
Hi Javaflorida! How did your treatment go?