Hair Transplant in Newage Clinic Istanbul by Dr.Ilker Apaydin - Turkey, TR

Excited with this new step in my life.scheduled my...

excited with this new step in my life.scheduled my fue hair transplantation almost 2 months ago.I ve met the doctor in Dubai when they have come for medical presentation.Excited with the surgery and I hope it will be a new page in my life.Choosing an ISHRS certified surgeon is an important issue thats what I believe .

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Realistic approach and professional experience on hair transplantation appealed me.

Do you have new pictures?
Hi, are you happy with the result? I am planning on doing it with him too and it would be very helpful to have your opinion, maybe some before/after pictures :) Thx in advance
Hi, is it possible for you to upload pictures so we can have a look at the Before/after. Thank you in advance
It’s not something I can forget, the post is really inspiring and I am indeed influenced. Get more information about Cheapest Hair Transplant in Turkey.
I m not sure that my choice is the cheapest but I know its over the quality bench.The main difference was the surgeon is doing hands on surgery and he is a member of ishrs.Clinic manager Taner mentioned that for many times and was right.Mostly the cheap ones have something missing.I have met with three more clinics in Istanbul and both were sales oriented.
hi Nice photo.. please update in future.. i have booked appointment in desember and are very excited.. how many grafts did he move??
2700 was the plan but 330 graft was for gratis :) total 3030 grafts.My visit was a smooth flow.I was very excited at first but the Ilker and his team was really experienced.During my visits for the control and washing I even shared my experience with the patients waiting in lobby.From top to toe it was a nice experience for me.Good luck buddy.
thanks. i did 2 fue surgerys before but not in Istanbul.. i have scedueled 3500 grafts in desember hope it will be great.. i have a lot of donor hair so then i did about 8000 grafts all together for a Perfect results i hope.. please update photos when it starts growing out in some months :)
and the cost for the surgery?
Usually the costs hovers around $3/per graft on average.
Hey Manbena,it was around 4000 euro.I stayed in a budget hotel and paid for 250 euro for 5 nights.
Congrats on moving forward on the "Journey to More Hair!"