I Can`t Believe It`s Me - Turkey, TR

I am pedantic, well organised, had decided to put...

I am pedantic, well organised, had decided to put my face in the hands of the gods, stopped smoking, drinking, drank water, took time off, prepared. At the airport I bought new make up and went down the road, I had taken the first step on. The meet with Revitalised Turkey was very smooth; payment easy by bank transfer, surgeon Dr Cent Tokat is peaceful, concentrating on what he can do for the best outcome. The hospital room light and breezy, I was not left alone for one moment. Treatment, excellent. Initial recovery made easy by the villa staff and reassuring by the almost daily visits to Dr Cent. Revitalise Turkey staff also responded immediately to anything. I had decide, after several dentists over the years, to have a total smile make over, so the work, began with the most beautiful Dr Funda Erciyan and her technician. It takes effort, time and the will of the vain, to revamp ten implants, have three more, a tooth out and a.ll the old crowns renewed. Is it worth it, oh yes yes yes? I absolutely indulged myself with my new face and smile allowing seventeen days at the villa to recover, appreciating this is major surgery, face and teeth, then met my husband to enjoy the warmth of turkey and a complete rest at a very small boutique hotel, and then travelled to Alacati for four luxurious days.

I have given myself thro Revitalise Turkey`s skilled team, the confidence to enjoy the next ten years. I am delighted. In fact, I can’t actually believe it’s me, I just love myself for the very first time ever. My family and friends agree, same me refreshed. I return in January for 3 teeth, top up to my cheeks, lips and hugs to Revitalised Turkey

you look fab!!!!! I am thinking of going for a revision and other things,I just need the courage to go through it all again.
Go when your ready, you'll be ready when you book toot
WOW, You Look amazing..... Congrats!!!!!
Dr Cent Tokat, Dr Funda Erciyan

Dr. Cent Tokat is a very quiet surgeon who concentrates completely on giving you the very best out come, you can possibly achieve. His after care is pedantic, his skill amazing. Dr Funda Erciyan has a strength and commitment at first not evident with her beauty. Her skill evident with the amazing smile you are now able to give every single person you meet.