I'm Having a Full TT and Breast Lift on 6/16/2010 - Brandon, FL

After 3 kids and searching for about 8 years, I...

After 3 kids and searching for about 8 years, I finally going to do a full TT and breast lift in a few days. I just can't wait for that day. I hope everything goes well, and I have faith that I will not go through much pain. My PS already gave me the Rx for pain killers and Antibiotics. I believe I'm ready to go!! See my before pics.

Today, I had the drainage removed "that was...

Today, I had the drainage removed "that was scary," but, not too bad. I feel a lot better today. My belly feels that I'm 5 months pregnant. So far, I am happy with the results. Just need time for the swelling to go down.

3 weeks after surgery, I'm happy with the results.

3 weeks after surgery, I'm happy with the results.

Not happy with final results, after almost a year....

Not happy with final results, after almost a year. The doctor could of remove more skin. I talked to the doctor, and I can go for a revision. But, not happy that I need to pay for the Outpatient surgery center, after paying the first time. This is his fault, for not doing it right the first time. I will post additional photos.

8/27/2011 I'm addiding additional pictures. I'm...

8/27/2011 I'm addiding additional pictures. I'm still not hapyy with the result. I believe the PS could of remove more tummy skin.
Peter Bridge

Ask your PS to remove as much as skin he can. Ask as many questions as you can, and clear things before you go under the knife.

you shouldn't have to pay for anything. it needs to be fixed. it was not done right the first time. don't back down. take it to court if you have to
I agree!
Hmmm, well I am intrigued. I would love to see some recent pictures. I would try to get the Dr. to do you revision without having to pick up the surgery center charges. It cost enough money AND time the first time around and you should be happy.
Hi Debbie, How is that sexy flat tummy healing? I can't wait to have mine done. Take care and keep in touch! Miriam
Hi everyone, I just had my tt with lipo of the bra and back area on June 22, I'm having a very hard time with the pressure garment. I've read that spanx will do just as good. Some even say they didn't wear one at all. Any suggestions feeling really swollen.
I had a full TT with lipo and a breast lift on 6/14. I've tried a few different "shapers" garments and I have a hard time getting them on with no zipper or anything. They seem so tight. Then you have to pull them up and down when you goto the bathroom which is hard and seems to irritate the incision! I can't find anything that workd well!
Hi Cassye, those garments are ridiculously tight. I had an anxiety attack the second day after my surgery, but the garments are the only thing that can help you with the swelling. I read on-line that if you drink a lot of water it can help you with the swelling to go down. Also, I bought "Arnica Tablets" that can help you too, you can find these tablets at any GNC. I feel fine now with the garment. It just take time. I hope you feel better!
Wow...you look great. Your before pics look alot like me. I'm going in for TT and breast lift on 7/20 and was wondering if your breasts get smaller from the lift? I am a full D cup now and really don't want to lose a size.
My PS told me that he was not taking any tissue out from by breast, so the size was not going to change. I believe they still almost the same, just "not sad anymore" (this is what my 5 yrs old told me once) :-)
You look great!!! How would you rate the pain on a scale of 1-10?? I have two more weeks and I will have a flat tummy!!!!
From 1 to 10? I have to say 1 or 2...for me it was just a burning sensation, but something that I could handle. The worse thing for me has been the swelling in my belly. I feel my belly like a balloon, and after the drainage was removed it feels like a little hole in my abdominal wall with a little pinshing pain. Again, I was afraid that it was going to be in a lot of pain, but I have not been too bad. Also, try to buy an over the counter medicine "Senokot" just in case you get constipated, it works great for me. Good Luck and you are going to be ok!!!
Thanks for replying!! Every little bit of information helps me not to be so nervous. I am glad you had a good experience!!
Hi Miriam..I just had a breast lift with no implants.

Debbie, Where does Dr. Bridge operate? I consulted with several surgeons for TT and lipo transfer. One of my favorites is Dr. Azurin from Coral Springs. I haven't talked to Dr. Brige yet. Do you live in Brandon? Would appreciate if you could email me I have a few questions to ask you. Thanks and best wishes for a beautiful you the rst of this Summer. Miriam

Debbie, Looking at your before and after photos, I can tell Dr. Bridge did a great job on you. Did you also have any augmentation done? Thanks. Miriam
Day 4...I'm so uncomfortable, no pain, just tired of having this garment on, all day and night. I can't wait for all this healing process to be over.
I hope all went well today on your follow up and you get to take off your garment! Good Luck!
Hi..I feel great after my TT and breast lift. No pain at all!! I can't believe it. All I feel is the swelling, which a little uncomfortable. I have been able to sleep all night with no problem. No trowing up, just a little dizzy. I just can't wait to go for my follow up on Monday 6/21. Can any one tell me if I can take a shower today after 3 days? I will post pics after I can remove my garment. Bye!!
I could shower after drains were removed (which for me was 4 days). Be sure to dry the sutures well to decrease risk of infection. I used a blow dryer, kept antibacterial ointment over the suture lines.
Hello Can't wait to hear from you on your post op hope all is well!
Debbie3, hope everything went well and you are on the road to recovery.
Good luck I cant wait to see your after pics.