Thank You Dr. Emerson!

I am 5 years post WLS with weight loss of 130 lbs,...

I am 5 years post WLS with weight loss of 130 lbs, breast fed two children, wanted to get ride of loose skin on upper and lower abdomen and fill and lift breasts.

I am thrilled with my results- I am about 4 months post op.

Thanks! No, I didn't attend a seminar. I found Dr. Emerson online. I am very happy with the results. Obviously my skin quality isn't great but I feel like a million bucks :)
Dr. Emerson is my doctor, too! I'm wondering if we were at the same seminar last June. Your results look great.
Your breast scar looks really good and so does the tummy. Keep on healing. How are you feeling?
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Emerson and his entire staff are incredible. They give you their full attention, I have never felt rushed with one person in the office, they return phone calls and really haven't been lacking at all. Dr. Emerson himself is an honest, talented surgeon with a very kind bedside manner. 5 years after WLS and a 130 lb weight loss I finally feel like I look like the "me" that has always been inside! I had a full TT (no muscle repair due to prior surgery) and breast lift with aug.