After Three Years I Did It! - Toronto, ON

I first met Dr. Born three years ago when I was...

I first met Dr. Born three years ago when I was thinking about having a tummy tuck then. I wasn't quite prepared at that time so I put it off until this past May. From my first phone to my follow up appointments after surgery I couldn't have been more pleased. The staff in the office made me feel very comfortable and confident that my procedure would go well. All of the nurses during surgery and post surgery were amazing. I wish I had a better understanding of the recovery process, it ended up taking a lot longer than I thought. I was motivated to have this procedure after dieting and exercising failed to make any difference in my stomach area. I am very pleased at the outcome, and it has motivated me to continue with a healthy life style.

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Born had been referred by a friend who hadn't used him but heard good things about him. He was professional in explaining the procedure, answering all of my questions, and making me feel confident in my decision. I would highly recommend Dr. Born for anyone considering plastic surgery.