Absolute BEST! - Tulsa, OK

After losing 70 lbs, I had a troublesome amount of...

After losing 70 lbs, I had a troublesome amount of excess skin, so I decided to have a tummy tuck. I researched both the procedure and surgeons for months, before making consultation appointments with 6 different doctors. I ruled out three immediately after meeting with them. The fourth was a possibility, and the fifth was with Dr. Brent Rubis. I'm not sure I can adequately express how great he is. I'd read horror stories on realself about pain, crazy scarring, seromas, but I had none of that. I had only mild discomfort for 5 days or less, and my results are fantastic. Even my new belly button looks great!

I'll post pics soon.
Congrats, so glad you had great results! I would love to see ur pics :)
Awesome, congrats...l bet you look great....:) l'm from Tulsa too but live in North Dakota

Some pics

Going in with him for a tummy tuck so I'm curious since so much time has passed...are you still happy? Do you Have any recent pictures you can share?
Very happy! The scar is pencil thin and fading well. I messed up there and gained a few pounds which went not to my tummy, but to my lower back and sides. It was weird and very uncomfortable, but I've lost that again. If you are like me and having it because you've lost a bunch of weight, be very careful not to gain any back. A friend if mine put on 15lbs after a tummy tuck, and she said she could feel her skin stretching. She has new stretch marks all around her scar. It's heartbreaking after all the work she put into losing and then all the time and money she invested in surgery. She did not use Dr Rubis, and even her scar stretched to the thickness of her little finger. I think this procedure is a good one, and I'd do it all again, but it's not a cure for weight gain, and she is proof of that.
Thank you so much for your quick response. Dr Rubis stood out to me because just from reading his bio, I could tell I wouldn't be another # to him. I enjoyed visiting with him because he is very thorough and I like the fact that he is looking for our best interest not only in aesthetics but as well as safety/health. Well I thought you looked great so I'm glad to hear it is going well. I'm a smaller frame but my babies stretched my muscles. I look 5 months pregnant everyday. Can't wait to gain my waist back.
Tulsa Plastic Surgeon

Is it weird to have a crush on your surgeon? Dr. Rubis is great! His bedside manner is excellent, he made me feel extremely comfortable. He takes his time, answered all of my questions clearly, and he's not a braggart like some of the more well known plastic surgeons in Tulsa. His office is brand new, very clean, they have a lovely assistant, and they have great magazines too! His wife Tracy, is his nurse, and she is fabulous. They are both so nice, caring and genuine. I swear, these are the kind of people you want on your friend list and at your next dinner party. If you are considering any procedure, do yourself a favor and meet Dr. Rubis. You won't be disappointed, and he's cute too!