Absolute BEST! - Tulsa, OK

After losing 70 lbs, I had a troublesome amount of...

After losing 70 lbs, I had a troublesome amount of excess skin, so I decided to have a tummy tuck. I researched both the procedure and surgeons for months, before making consultation appointments with 6 different doctors. I ruled out three immediately after meeting with them. The fourth was a possibility, and the fifth was with Dr. Brent Rubis. I'm not sure I can adequately express how great he is. I'd read horror stories on realself about pain, crazy scarring, seromas, but I had none of that. I had only mild discomfort for 5 days or less, and my results are fantastic. Even my new belly button looks great!

Some pics

Tulsa Plastic Surgeon

Is it weird to have a crush on your surgeon? Dr. Rubis is great! His bedside manner is excellent, he made me feel extremely comfortable. He takes his time, answered all of my questions clearly, and he's not a braggart like some of the more well known plastic surgeons in Tulsa. His office is brand new, very clean, they have a lovely assistant, and they have great magazines too! His wife Tracy, is his nurse, and she is fabulous. They are both so nice, caring and genuine. I swear, these are the kind of people you want on your friend list and at your next dinner party. If you are considering any procedure, do yourself a favor and meet Dr. Rubis. You won't be disappointed, and he's cute too!